Closing Date: 26 April 2017
The NFVF is a statutory body mandated by the National Film and Video Foundation Act 73 of 1997 to spearhead the equitable and development of the South African Film and Video Industry. In partnership with the Media Information and Communication Technology Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA), eligible applicants are invited nationally to apply for internships in the following disciplines:
Areas Of Internship:
- Film and Television Producing
- Graphics Designing
- Script Writing
- Fashion Designing (wardrobe)
- Animation Finance
- Marketing and Communications
- Production Engineering
- Events Management
- Sound Engineering
- Human Resources
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Supply Chain Management
- Social Video Production
- Research / Content Planning
- Proposal Designer
- Control Room Autocue
- PR & Publicity
- Control Room Production Secretary
Qualifications And Experience:
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be in possession of a MatricQualification and completed Film!
- Television and other related Degree / National Diploma from a recognised South African institute.
- A pplicants m ust su bm it copies of their CV, matnc certificate, aœdemlctranscripts and degree/diploma.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcom e but not required.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com or by fax to 086 273 8254 no later than the closing date.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date. kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.