CLOSING DATE: 16 October 2017
The Department of Health invites Mpumalanga Province citizens from the ages of 18 to 35 to apply ONLINE to to study towards a four year Diploma in Nursing (General, Community & Psychiatry) and Midwifery.
Free Online Courses
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing
2.Diploma in Nutrition
3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment
4.Diploma in Graphic Design
5.Diploma in Health and Fitness
6.Diploma in Web Development
7.Diploma in Weight Loss
8.Diploma in Photoshop
9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition
10.Diploma in App Development
11.Diploma in Photography
12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications
This group will be recruited to study at KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing from the 2nd January 2018.
Only applicants with ALL the following compulsory minimum requirements will be considered.
Smart Making Money Now
Get Paid To Complete Surveys
Make Money On Your Smartphone
- A Matriculation Certificate qualifying for admission for a Diploma / degree.
- English at least Level 4 (HG D / SG C) or above
- Life Science / Biology / Physiology at least Level 4 (HG D / SG C) or above.
- Mathematics at least Level 3 or (HG E / SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 4 or above
- Physical Science / Agriculture / Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E / SG D) or above
- Minimum total admission point score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 25 (excluding Life Orientation)
All certificates will be sent for verification. Selected applicants will undergo medical screening. A previous qualification in a Nursing or similar programme is not considered as a requirement for admission and does not replace the above.
Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g. ABET) will not be considered.
Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health to work back the number of years trained
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do work integrated learning at KZN health facilities as required by the South African Nursing Council.
- To subject themselves to the rules and regulations of KZN College of Nursing for nursing students.
NOTE: Students will receive a bursary for the duration of their study to cover accomodation, meals and tuition.
There are no fees payable to be admitted at the College.
(If you are not contacted after 31st December 2017 please consider your application unsuccessful)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- All applications are to be strictly ONLINE on the official Mpumalanga Department of Health website.
- The applicant will need to have a valid email address.
If shortlisted the following documents will be required during interview
- Original Matriculation Certificate. (all certificates will be sent to UMALUSI for verification)
- Copy of Identity Document certified within three months of Closing Date.
- Proof of Residence
How To Apply
PLEASE NOTE: No physical, faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
Enquiries: Mr. R. Khoza @ 013 766 3165 / Mr. B. Magagula @ 013 766 3425