Famous Brands is offering an internship programme to unemployed and newly qualified graduates who require experiential training. The programme will provide an opportunity for unemployed graduates to gain meaningful work place experience to complement their studies and to gain access to the labour market.
Famous Brands: 2x Operations and 2x Logistics Interns
The Programme is for a duration of twelve months commencing on 03 April 2018. The internship will be based in Eastern Cape. Successful applicants will receive a monthly stipend.
- Applicants must be unemployed South African Citizens and must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Operations: Hotel/Hospitality Management Diploma
- Logistics: Distribution & Warehouse Management Diploma
- The relevant qualification must have been completed in full
- Must be law-abiding citizens and are without criminal records
- Must NOT be registered on any other Internship programme
- A resilient self-starter with the ability to work well within a team
- Good organisational and planning abilities
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good learning orientation
How to Apply
Closing date not specified.
Reference number: SC-42