Purpose of Position:
- To ensure timeously and accurately processing of Phlebotomy Learnership related administrative
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years general administrative work experience
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of Word
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of Google Mail
- Computer skills: Use computer technology effectively.
- Typing skills: 45 words per minute.
- Communication skills: Read, write and speak fluently in English.
- Numerical skills: Perform basic numerical calculations (e.g. additions, subtraction, multiplication, division and
- Valid South African drivers licence
- 1-2 years general administrative work experience within HR/training related environment.
- Knowledge of Meditech
- Basic knowledge of Power Point
- Knowledge of the Ampath Training Management Systems
- Perform Learnership related administrative tasks to ensure accurate and effective recording, filing and implementation of learnership processes.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to relevant accreditation requirements in order to ensure adherence to SETA, HPCSA and Ampath quality procedures.
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
- Customer focus: The ability to handle clients in an effective and professional manner.
- Action Orientation: The ability to take prompt action to accomplish objectives.
- Quality orientation: The ability to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
- Flexibility: The ability to adapt work methods, ideas and habits to the changing environment.
- Team work: The ability to act as a part of a team and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Attention to detail: The ability to identify errors and correct mistakes.
- Task structuring: The ability to plan, prioritize and structure own work in order to achieve own objectives.
- Technical knowledge: The ability to understand technical aspects of own work and continually maintain technical knowledge.
- Interpersonal sensitivity: The ability to display awareness and consideration for other people’s feelings, needs, viewpoints and opinions.
- Problem solving: The ability to quickly grasp the core of a problem, attend to relevant detail when analysing a problem and determine the possible causes for a problem.
How to Apply
We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs.
Please register and upload your CV https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies
MUST BE WILLING TO UNDERGO A FULL SELECTION PROCESS
INTERESTED PERSONS TO APPLY ONLINE NO LATER THAN 2017-03-30.
PLEASE STATE THE POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR.
ALL APPLICATION FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE ONLY.
NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.