Get a head start by participating in the PSG bursary programme. PSG is offering a bursary towards completing your honours in your respective field of study. The programme offers financial support and an internship opportunity upon completion of your studies.
PSG is a leading independent financial services group, with an extensive national footprint. The company offers a value-orientated approach to their clients’ financial needs, from asset and wealth management to insurance.
What is in it for me?
- Financial assistance regarding your post-graduate programme (Tuition, textbooks etc)
- Entry to the Graduate programme the following year.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Science (Applied Chemistry, Physics, Actuarial Science)
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software
- Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Math/Stats (Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences, Statistics)
- An average of 65% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to apply
Closing date is 09 November 2017. Click here to apply online