- Grade 12 : Must be writing for a University acceptance.
- Need to be doing Maths (pure Maths not Maths Literacy) and English.
- Must be obtaining over 60% for ALL your subjects.
- University : Students already at University must obtain consistent passes in all subjects.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
- Must have participated in sport and/or extramural activities at school and/or university.
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential.
- Must be studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
- Bursary students are required to maintain a consistently good academic record at University and to pass the required number of subjects in each Academic year to PwC’s satisfaction.
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies. This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded or the number of years for which the bursary is awarded
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 184 000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. TRAINING CONTRACT A training contract is a learnership contract with a registered training office. During your traineeship you will be able to put into practice the theory you have learned at university. You will be working in a challenging business environment, travelling to clients on most days, and you will interact with people on various levels.
How to Apply
(Visited 1,098 times, 1 visits today)