Competencies / Skills
- Grade 12 students: Must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance.
- Need to be doing Mathematics and not Maths Literacy as well as English.
- Must be obtaining over 65% for all your subjects.
- University students : Must obtain 65% for Accounting and a satisfactory passes in all other subjects.
All applicants need to be : Proficient in English with strong communication skills. Be involved in extramural activities at school and/or university.
Good interpersonal skills. Drive. Determination and commitment. Strong leadership potential.
Responsibilities / Output
- Must be studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
- Bursary students are required to maintain a good academic record at University.
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a minimum of three years articles/training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies.
This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded.
How To Apply
(Visited 276 times, 1 visits today)