- Grade 12 students: Must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance.
- Need to be doing Mathematics and not Maths Literacy as well as English.
- Must be obtaining over 65% for all your subjects.
- University students : Must obtain 65% for Accounting and a satisfactory passes in all other subjects.
- Must be studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
- Bursary students are required to maintain a good academic record at University.
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a minimum of three years articles/training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies.