Closing Date: 31 August 2017
Location: Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Relevant BTech / Bachelors Degree
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- Good academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
The programme begins each year in February and runs for a 3 year period. During this time our Permanent Management Trainees are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields. You will gain exposure to a dynamic, corporate environment where you will be able to receive formal and informal training and be a part of many of our exciting projects. The Management Trainees that are successful in our programme will be required to rotate between Durban, Johannesburg, and Cape Town according to business requirement, learning all about different facets of our business.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next future leader, don’t miss out on online applications which close on the 31st August 2017.