||Regional Administrator – Cape Regional Office
||Cape Regional Office
||Europcar & Tempest Car Hire
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Town / City
||Cape Town Airport Industria, Cape Town
|Location – Province/Area
||One of South Africa’s leading global car rental companies which prides itself on delivering world-class service excellence is offering an opportunity for a customer focused professional to join their Town team in Cape Town Depot as a Regional Administrator.
||The appointed individual will need to oversee all aspects of administration pertaining to the Regional Office, thereby providing assistance and support to the management team in the region
|Specific Role Responsibilities
• Primarily assist the Regional Compliance Manager with specific duties.
• Pull daily reports requested by Regional Compliance Manager, following up on areas where gaps exist or feedback is required.
• Pull monthly reports and compile stats as required by the Regional Compliance Manager.
• Compile monthly overtime and incentive submissions, ensuring timely submission to HR/Payroll.
• Receive and administer daily, weekly and monthly reports from Branch Managers.
• Maintain meticulous records for the Regional Office.
• Arrange meetings, conferences and other travel requests on behalf of the region.
• Preparing apology letters as requested by management in the region.
• Maintaining current organograms of the region and ensuring submission to H.O.
• Authorise orders on behalf of the Regional Compliance Manager within agreed upon parameters.
• Manage the Audit Schedule and administrative aspects of the region’s Occupational Health &amp; Safety programme.
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings and other routine correspondence.
• All other varied and general administrative duties not specified.
|Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 2 years previous operations experience within Europcar/Tempest required.Minimum Qualification
• Grade 12 certificate.
• Secretarial or administration qualification would be an advantage.
• A code 08 unendorsed driver’s license and own transport.
• Computer literacy skills essential (MS Office).
• Be willing to work weekends and overtime from time to time if required to do so.
|Skills and Personal Attributes
• Administrative skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Time management
• Analytical Skills
• Communication Skills (Both verbal and written)
• Attention to detail
• Flexible, self-motivated, trustworthy and highly responsible.
• Logic and sound judgement
• Neat and presentable
How to Apply
Click Here to Send Your Application
Closing Date 29 March 2018
More Positions like this, Administrator
(Visited 504 times, 1 visits today)