One of South Africa’s leading global car rental companies which prides itself on delivering world-class service excellence is offering an opportunity for a customer focused professional to join their Town team in Cape Town Depot as a Regional Administrator.
The appointed individual will need to oversee all aspects of administration pertaining to the Regional Office, thereby providing assistance and support to the management team in the region
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Primarily assist the Regional Compliance Manager with specific duties.
• Pull daily reports requested by Regional Compliance Manager, following up on areas where gaps exist or feedback is required.
• Pull monthly reports and compile stats as required by the Regional Compliance Manager.
• Compile monthly overtime and incentive submissions, ensuring timely submission to HR/Payroll.
• Receive and administer daily, weekly and monthly reports from Branch Managers.
• Maintain meticulous records for the Regional Office.
• Arrange meetings, conferences and other travel requests on behalf of the region.
• Preparing apology letters as requested by management in the region.
• Maintaining current organograms of the region and ensuring submission to H.O.
• Authorise orders on behalf of the Regional Compliance Manager within agreed upon parameters.
• Manage the Audit Schedule and administrative aspects of the region’s Occupational Health &amp; Safety programme.
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings and other routine correspondence.
• All other varied and general administrative duties not specified.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 2 years previous operations experience within Europcar/Tempest required.Minimum Qualification
• Grade 12 certificate.
• Secretarial or administration qualification would be an advantage.
• A code 08 unendorsed driver’s license and own transport.
• Computer literacy skills essential (MS Office).
• Be willing to work weekends and overtime from time to time if required to do so.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Administrative skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Time management
• Analytical Skills
• Communication Skills (Both verbal and written)
• Attention to detail
• Flexible, self-motivated, trustworthy and highly responsible.
• Logic and sound judgement
• Neat and presentable