The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for 16 Packaging Learnerships at Chamdor Brewery in Krugersdorp. The purpose of this program is to provide unemployed youth with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food & Beverage Packaging NQF 3. They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Chamdor Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Matric with Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Engineering will be an added advantage
- No experience required.
- Self motivated.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Free Online Courses
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing
2.Diploma in Nutrition
3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment
4.Diploma in Graphic Design
5.Diploma in Health and Fitness
6.Diploma in Web Development
7.Diploma in Weight Loss
8.Diploma in Photoshop
9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition
10.Diploma in App Development
11.Diploma in Photography
12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
Smart Making Money Now
Get Paid To Complete Surveys
Make Money On Your Smartphone
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How to apply
Applications close on 22 February 2017. Click here to apply online