ARTISAN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME – 2018
Applications are invited from unemployed youth (18 – 35 of age) who wish to pursue a career as Artisans. Successful applicants will be granted an opportunity to participate in a formal Apprenticeship Programme over a three – year period.
This will consist of a ccredited theoretical and practical training in one of the following areas:
- Diesel mechanic (Motor Trade)
- Boiler Maker
Apprentices will be based at SAFCOL’S Timbadola Sawmill in the Levubu area of Limpopo. They will receive a monthly stipend of R4500 per month for the duration of the programme and will be provided with accommodation. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, people living with disability, black woman and youth from communities which SAFCOL has signed a Social Compact with.
- Must be a Sout h African citizen
- Must have successfully completed Grade 11 and N2 with relevant trade theory subject or m ust have a minimum of Level 3 TVET certificate with related trade theory with a total of 7 subjects
- Must be prepared to work overtime and on weekends if required
HOW TO APPLY
Attach certified copies of the following documents to your application letter:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade 11 School Report with the school stamp / Matric Certificate & N2 Certificate or Statement of results / Level 3 TVET certificate
Enquiries: Sipho Mogale 013 754 2700/2900
Applications must be sent via Email to: email@example.com
Alternatively, applications can be hand delivered at any of the following SAFCOL premises reception area mentioned below:
- Pretoria office – Podium at Menlyn
- Nelspruit office – 10 Strea k Street
- Ngome Plantation Office – R618 Nongoma, Vryheid Road
- Platorand Tr aining Centre – R532 Sabie, Gra skop Road
- Timbadola Sawmill Office – Entabeni Road, Levubu
Should you not have received a response within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 30 November 2017