The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for a Sales Learnership opportunity at the Chamdor Depot in Krugersdorp. The purpose of the learnerships is to provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with Egoli Region and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
- Complete Sales Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
- Results Driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
- Valid South African driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
How to apply