Samancor Bursary Scholarships
Apply with Grade 10, 11 and 12 academic results
CLOSING DATE: 05 October 2018
If you are a talented Grade 12 learner with provisional university admittance or completing your 1st – 3rd year of study at a reputable and recognised South African University, we would like to hear from you.
We are offering a full bursary in the following field:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Ensure that you answer all the questions and that the information you provide is accurate.
- Your application will not be considered if you do not submit proof of your academic results and full details of your academic record.
- You must include a Curriculum Vitae with the following information:
- Personal details
- School / University contact details
- Extracurricular Activities at School / University past four years
- Special Achievements at School and/or University past four years
- Briefly explain why you have chosen to pursue your intended career (not more than a 100 words)
Please ensure that the following are attached to the application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your ID
- Grade 10, 11 and 12 academic results
- University academic results (if applicable)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance (if applicable)