Sanlam offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience at its offices in Gauteng and the Western Cape.
Sanlam is one of the leading financial services providers in the South African entry-level market.
The learnership offers:
- A one year contract, including a monthly allowance (R3000.00)
- A national qualification (Certificate in Wealth Management, NQF level 4);
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment;
- A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 30;
- Be residing in Gauteng or the Western Cape;
- Be available for interviews during October 2017;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 February 2018;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting Of min 40%
- People with disabilities would be advantageous
- Be motivated to be educated and developed;
- Show initiative
- Team player
- Ability to manage self study and assignments
- Time Management
- Planning and organisation
- Good attitude
How to apply
Applications close on 31 October 2017.