SEDISA Bursary Trust
The bursaries are available to eligible South African Black Women who choose a field of study as designated by the Trust from time to time.
The focus of the Trust is to assist previously disadvantaged young women of colour in obtaining a tertiary education.
Preference will be given to:
- Quantity Surveying,
- Mechanical and
- Industrial Engineering and related fields of study.
- Black Female (as efined in the BBBEE codes)
- South African Citizen
- Students with a strong academic track record
- Economically disadvantaged
Applications to include:
- Certified copy of ID
- Motivational letter of how the bursary would impact your life
- Proof of registration at institution of study
- Fee statement
- List of study costs (books, residence fees etc.)
- Results transcripts/matric certificate(certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How to Apply
To apply for this bursary fill the online Application Form here