You can get a bursary for your studies from the Services Seta. Applications are open now for Services Seta bursaries for the 2018 academic year.
Fields of study:
- All qualifications in the services sector;
- Scarce and critical skills in other sectors;
- Artisanal qualifications in any field or trade
Bursaries are open to:
- Employed and unemployed applicants who are registered towards undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications.
- Applicant who are South African citizens, with a valid identity document
Only online applications will be considered.
Services SETA’s Discretionary Bursary funding is divided between employed and unemployed learners Bursaries will be awarded for all qualifications in the Service Sector.
It is the Services SETA’s intention to ensure that the Bursary allocations are done in line with its strategic plans and related laws and regulations as well all the necessary and relevant policies and procedures.
Who qualifies for the Service Seta bursary?
– An applicant who is currently registered with a South African higher education institution (TVET Colleges, Public Universities and Universities of Technology)
– Application should be for 2018 academic year
– An applicant who is a South African citizen, with a valid identity document.
– An applicant who is not a recipient of other sources of funding.
– Preference may be given to:
- People with disabilities
- Previously disadvantage Individuals
- Scarce and Critical Skills
- Students studying at a public institution
There are a limited number of bursaries for 2018 Academic Year only.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should register by creating a user name and password on the Create an account tab.
The closing date for applications is 8th January 2018.