Shoprite invites applications for Mfin Call Centre Learnerships in Cape Town, Western Cape.
The MFin Call Centre Learnership Programme aims to develop Matriculants with no previous work experience.
Learners that successfully complete our program obtain a Help Desk Level 2 qualification. Our 12-month programme consists of classroom training and workplace experience to identify and understand customer needs, delivering first class inbound and outbound customer service and sales whilst remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Fluent in 2 South African languages
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating Information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adapting and responding to change
- Working with people
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
How to apply
Applications close on 20 January 2017. Click here to apply online