SAP is again offering the Skills for Africa Scholarship programme to deserving top talented fresh graduates, with the possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance. Successful participants will earn an SAP Associate level certification, accepted globally by leading enterprises. The programme will be based in Johannesburg.
The Objective & Mission of the SAP Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees becomes certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed job placement within the SAP Ecosystem.
What the programme offers you:
- 12 week full-time SAP training scholarship at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program
Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on successful completion of SAP certification
- Successful candidates will receive stipend during training to cover personal expenses.
- Candidates must be South African National
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or finishing an internship
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT or another subject related to business or software
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Minimum grade of C OR GPA of no less than 3.00 – proof of this will be requested
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
How to apply