South32 is offering Learnership opportunities in Hotazel, Northern Cape.
The purpose of the role is to provide training and development opportunities to people with disabilities to achieve the NQF Level 2 Office Administration learnership.
South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12;
- This training and development opportunity is available to people currently residing in the John Taolo Gaetsewe region;
- The company subscribes to the Employment Equity Act and preference will be given to persons that are physically challenged as contained in the Act;
- The company reserves the right to make an appointment, subject to confirmation that the candidate meets the requirements as a physically challenged persons.
- Successfully complete the learnership program;
- Obtain NQF Level 2 Office Administration certificate;
- Demonstrate commitment to South32 Values and Care Strategy
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the Mine Health and Safety Act, regulations and definitions.
How to apply
Applications close on 02 June 2017. Click here to apply online