Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful individual to help us fulfill our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
Job Purpose As one of the oldest and most successful financial institutions in the country, we’re always looking to hire dedicated, ambitious men and women to fill key future roles in our ever-growing organisation. One of those roles is as an officer frontline, the person at each branch who effortlessly fulfils a number of highly visible responsibilities (including Enquiries, Reception and a Teller role), while ensuring exceptional customer service. An Officer Frontline (which includes Enquiries, Reception and a Teller role) is responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate transactions. An Officer Frontline is a highly visible position in a bank branch, which is mainly spent interacting with customers.
- Fulfilling a number of roles, such as enquiries, teller and reception area;
- Providing the high-quality, efficient processing of customers’ financial transactions;
- Ensuring that all customer queres are attended to efficiently
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- 1 Year branch banking experience, with exposure to enquiries.
- NQF level 5 qualification that is recognised on the FSB list of qualification
- Knowledge of the bank’s laid-down policies and procedures related to sales.
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
- Product knowledge.
- General knowledge of products offered by the bank.
- Knowledge of the functions performed by the branch.
- Understanding and support of the bank’s multi-channel environment.
How to Apply