Subaru is offering a Competency Based Modular Training (CBMT 4 LEVEL) programme to assist the unemployed youth in obtaining a Technical Qualification within a Motor Mechanical Field.
(CMT 4 LEVEL) Programme
- Matric certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science.
RECOMMENDED SKILLS, QUALITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
- Numerical ability
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Endorse driver’s license (B) (Advantage)
- Computer literacy
- Physical fitness/strength to meet physical demands for the job.
- Willingness to work flexible hours/over time.
- Concern for quality and standards.
- Willingness to comply with given policies, procedures and standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and keep up to date with product and technology developments.
Closing Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019