Sun International invites unemployed matriculants to apply for gaming operations learnerships based at Grand West Casino. The Tables Learner Dealer facilitates the playing of the Tables games, to provide exceptional gaming service on the floor in accordance with company standards and ICS.
Sun International develops, invests in and manages properties in the gaming and hospitality industry.
- Matric / Grade 12 (or equivalent).
- Customer Service experience advantageous
Key Performance Areas
- Ability to work shifts and in a smoking area
- Sound inter-personal skills
- Well-presented and spoken
- Self motivated
- High levels of initiative and drive
- Successful Gaming (Key) Licence application.
- Successful completion of Learnership in National Certificate in Gaming Operations requirements.
- Willing to commit to and undergo a 12 month Learnership inclusive of theoretical and practical components.
- Successful completion of practical Dealing School requirements including ability to deal roulette and blackjack.
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements.
- Mobility and ability to move around as per job requirements (ability to stand while working for long periods of time).
- Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy.
- Full visual acuity (ability to discern colours).
- Manual Dexterity (ability to handle chips and cards with both hands).
- Ability to mentally calculate large numbers.
- Ability to use basic computer application skills in the context of their own job.
- Managing risk.
- Customer service orientation.
- Emotional resilience.
- Attention to detail/Quality orientation.
- Willing to work in a smoking environment.
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request.
How to apply