Sun International develops, invests in and manages properties in the gaming and hospitality industry.
Candidates should be committed and available for the 12 months starting from 1 May 2017 to 30 April 2018. A monthly stipend will be provided for the duration of the programme as well as daily meals. Sun Carnival City as an employer be responsible for hosting the candidates and providing workplace coaching. Unemployed youth from previously disadvantaged groups between the ages of 18 to 35 are invited to apply for participation in the programme. All candidates must be unemployed at the time of application and selection.
- Passed Matric or Equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Mathematics E or 40% and Maths Literacy C or 60%
- English Passed and another official language
- No prior work experience is required
Key Performance Areas
- Ability to work shifts and in a smoking area
- Sound inter-personal skills
- Well-presented and spoken
- Self motivated
- High levels of initiative and drive