Home » Posts tagged 'Apply'
Tag Archives: Apply
IBM Recruitment Programme Johannesburg
After Matric Job Vacancies Johannesburg
After selection, as new graduate you will learn on the world-shaping technologies innovative solutions which are at the heart of every business.
As a member of our team the successful candidate will get to work hands-on on the greatest and latest of IoT, Machine Learning, Robotics, Augmented Intelligence and Big Data technologies and more to address challenging business problems across industries.
You will be able to take over responsibility consulting clients to improve their value chain and to prepare them to future challenges, by improving their processes and applications.
You will grant client success along the entire application life cycle, starting defining the requirements, designing, implementing, testing and deploying the solution.
Technical Bachelor’s or Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Philosophy, Life Sciences)
- Experience in developing code
- Base knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition, Python, Eclipse and Cloud platforms
- Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, high flexibility, autonomy and problem solving skills
- Fluent English
How To Apply
Wholesale and Retail Learnerships Lichtenburg
Closing Date: 03 August 2018
Location: Lichtenburg, North West
We currently have the following learnership opportunities available:
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL OPERATIONS NQF 3 (Lichtenburg)
This qualification will serve to provide the Wholesale and Retail sector with personnel that can perform the operation functions to industry standards, optimise productivity and improve service levels. This learnership includes modules in communication, numeracy, understanding the sector, business management and distribution centre / stock management.
The duration of the learnership is 1 year and will include theoretical as well as practical training. All candidates will be assessed before the start of the learnership. Suitable candidates must have a Grade 12 certificate. Preference will be given to candidates who have already comple ted a Wholesale and Retail NQF 2 learnership.
How To Apply
For any queries, contact Willem Odendaal at (018) 633 1039.
If you are not invited for an interview within two weeks of the closing date, you can accept that your application was unsuccessful. NWK supports the objective of the Employment Equity Act and preference will be given to applicants from the designated gr oups. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply . NWK reserves the right not to make an appointment
Location: Eastern Cape
Have you recently Matriculated and struggling to find a job? Are you interested in a National Certificate and workplace experience / training? If your answers to these questions are yes, then this is the opportunity for you. We are running a National Certificate in Wholesale & Retail Operations: Retail Sales Learnership Programme (NQF 3) for unemployed youth from March 2018 for 12 months.
Learners will attend training sessions outside the workplace for 14 days during the year (3-4 days per week training session in April, July, September and November) where they will complete theory components and submit portfolios. When learners are not in class they will gain valuable practical work experience in a building industry retail store.
THE PROGRAMME EMPHASISES ON:
- The Operations Environment
- Managing Customers
- Numeracy & Literacy
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 with pass in English and Maths Literacy
- Applicants must be able to think logically and solve problems
- Good Communication skills
LEARNER WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO ONE OF THESE STORES TO COMPLETE PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING EASTERN CAPE AREAS:
- East London
- King Williams Town
- Port Alfred
- Port Elizabeth
How To Apply
fax: 087 238 6372
Closing date: 14 December 2017
This drive forms part of Msobo Coal’s community outreach and development programme to address some of the challenges within the local communities.
Msobo Coal is offering members of the local communities an opportunity to register as Technical / engineering learner to be trained and developed to enabled the individual to obtain an artisan qualification associated with coal mining.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Grade 12 with mathematics and science or
- N2 with relevant subjects
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications and academic record
- Applicants will be screen and will be subjected to an assessment process
- Successful candidates will be obliged to enter into a contractual agreement with the company stipulating obligations of both parties
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one, as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety act
- Self desciplined and energetic
- Positive and Safe attitude
- Creative and original
- Problem solving skills
- Must be positive and serious about their own development
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a Team Environment
How To Apply
Please forward application to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 October 2017
Distell invites applications are invited to apply for the 12 month learnership NQF 3: National Certificate – Food & Beverage Packaging Operations based at Nederburg site in Paarl and the Greenpark site in Epping. Acquiring this qualification will enable an individual to perform basic operations on an automated food & beverage packaging line within set requirements of a manufacturing unit. Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
At the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in the operation of the following processes:
- Demonstrating an understanding of basic machine operations in a manufacturing and or packaging environment.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the concept Microbiology in a food handling environment.
- Monitoring critical control points (CCP’S) as an integral part of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system.
- Performing quality control practices in a food or sensitive consumer product operation.
- Competence in performing operations in the following processes on an automated food & beverage packaging line: (Rinsing, Filling, Sealing, Labelling & Depalletizing)
- Performing first line maintenance.
- Applying problem-solving techniques.
- Demonstrating effective communication skills and the ability to interpret and use information.
- Demonstrating basic mathematical literacy.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant experience within a production/high-speed packaging environment would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of safe working procedures.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function independently and under pressure.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the Learnership.
- Must be willing and able to work shifts and overtime as part of workplace training when required.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a formal assessment
How to apply
Applications close on 03 November 2017.