We are looking for school leavers who would like the opportunity to study and receive practical training in the year 2019.
AVBOB, in partnership with INSETA, is hosting a Long Term Insurance Unemployed Learnership programme, NQF Level 4, 140 credits.
Should you feel that you have what it takes to become a success in the Insurance sector , you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
A monthly allowance (stipend) will be paid to the learner for the duration of the learnership.
The company reserves the right to determine the placement of the learner. Learnership will commence 01 February 2019.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified individuals from previously disadvantaged groups.
Learnership towards obtaining the relevant work experience and qualification within the Insurance Industry from the following areas:
Fort Beaufort, King Williams Town, Port Elizabeth, Graaf Reinet, Sterkspruit.
Bethlehem, Welkom, Kroonstad
Gezina, Kwa Mhalangu, Laudium, Mamelodi, Atteridgeville,
Alexandra, Pretoria East.
Howick, Margate, Port Shepstone, Jozini, Pongola, Tongaat, Stanger
Bethal, Secunda, Ermelo
Malamulele, Mankweng, Phalaborwa, Mokopane, Burgersfort, Bela Bela
Helderberg, Khayelitsha, Philippi, Mossel Bay, Vredenburg, Vredendal
Potchefstroom, Carltonville, Klerksdorp, Ventersdorp
- Need to be willing to work in our offices in any of our provinces.
- Must be in the possession of a matric certificate/ statement of results to prove that you passed matric.
- Must be under the age of 35.
- Grade 12 with Maths/ Maths Literacy/ Accounting and English Second Language are compulsory subjects.
- No previous learnerships attended.
- Not engaged with any other studies.
- Reliable transport.
- Permanent cellular phone & email address.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Office, E-mail and Internet).
- The ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Must be a South African citizen