Home » Posts tagged 'Graduates'
Tag Archives: Graduates
Are you passionate about beauty products and helping people look and feel good? Are you confident to engage and communicate your knowledge of our beauty products with our customers? There is an exciting opportunity in a Clicks store for a Make-up artist who will report to the Store Manager, service the entire beauty department and be a NYX expert. Successful applicants will receive training.
Make-up Artist (NYX) – Clicks
The purpose of this position is to ensure that maximum turnover is generated through the provision of excellent customer service by offering the customers in depth product knowledge, the promotion of merchandise and products and maintenance of housekeeping standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Essential: Matric
- Certificate or diploma or associate degree in make-up artistry, skincare, skincare, or cosmetology; drama OR
- Theatre degrees are also an option/can be in the process of completion
- At least one 1 year experience in make up artistry
- 6 months retail experience
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Well spoken (Must be able to speak English and Afrikaans)
- Must be active on social media platforms
- Must be able to achieve and teach all the basic make-up skills and trends such as: contouring, strobing, brows
- Must be able to make a make- up statement eg. Bold Lip
- Must be young, vibrant, and confident individual who is full of life
- Persuading and influencing
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Commercial Thinking
- Relating and Networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Planning and organising
- Working with people
- To monitor sales performance and suggest appropriate actions (daily sales per store to be provided by Clicks).
- Active sales involvement to ensure targets and sales objectives are met.
- Monthly targets are to be set by KAM and reviewed/ determined on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluating the performance of individual products, determining their role and value in your store.
- To implement the necessary action for promotion and new product activities.
- Build and maintain relationship with store management and peers.
- Store/ shelf image is continuously maintained and improved in accordance with merchandising guidelines.
- Customer card files are created, maintained and utilised to increase sales.
- Completely knowledgeable and up date on all NYX products and promotions.
- Highest level of business ethics and interpersonal skills are applied at all times.
- Entire NYX selected area is kept spotlessly clean and well organised.
Click below to view how to apply.
How to Apply
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Clicks is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Closing: 26 April 2018
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow.
We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
This trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc)
- Actuarial Science
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
- This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Only South African citizens need apply.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Click below to view how to apply.
Opportunity Closing Date:
How to Apply
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Closing: 3 August 2018
You would be working from 08:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday, and may be required to work outside the above working hours including Saturdays.
- PR, Marketing or Communication qualification
- Well organised and able to multi-task
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fully computer literate with MS Office
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle (ideal)
- Coordinate and update the campus event calendar.
- Coordinate logistical aspects of event* planning, such as venue bookings, invitations, setup, signage, quotes, POs and payments, photographs, catering arrangements, break-down etc.
- Oversee campus marketing material stock and requests top up stock as required.
- Support the Campus Navigator in ensuring that health and safety requirements are factored in, particularly if alcohol is served at the event.
- Adhere to event budget provided.
- Supply the national marketing team with a blurb and photographs from events.
- Co-ordinate events on the day, overseeing event set-up, welcoming guests, communicating with staff and vendors, and co-ordinating the break-down.
- Report to the Campus Navigator on the event’s success and make recommendations for improvement.
- Form part of the campus registration team during the registration period.
- Ensure that all event elements are in line with the Vega brand look and feel.
*Events include, but are not limited to: Advisory Council Meetings, Fresh Cream, Agency / Industry days, Bonfires, SLB / Student Forums, SLB student social events, Career and Industry Teacher Workshops, Open Days, Gen V Workshops, Post Grad Evenings, HC to Degree Evening/Morning, Trailblazers, Midas touch / Vega talks, Portfolio Night, Brand Challenge, Brand Activation, Studio Week, Game/Design/Business Jams, Design, , Graduation, Showcase, External Events hosted on campus etc.
Opportunity Closing Date:
ease note that only successful candidates will be contact within 2 weeks of applying, should you not hear from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Preferably equity candidate.
Closing: 30 April 2018
Closing Date: 04 May 2018
City Power Johannesburg (SOC) Limited as a progressive company committed to the skills and development initiatives of the country and striving for the social and economic development of the region, invites final year undergradua tes and graduates who have completed their studies who are interested in joining the Electricity Distribution Company to apply for our Graduate Internship opportunities.
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the cl assroom to the boardroom, and City Power wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuab le role on your team, and establish a long – term career here.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Graduate Internship Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing e conomic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy.
- You must be an undergraduate university student in your Final Year of study .
- You must be in the relevant field of st udy with a minimum ave rage total percentage mark of 70 % . Or
- You must have completed your studies not employed seeking assistance with work exposure to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- You must be a South African Citizen ( female applicants will have an added advantage to address employment equity targets of the company)
The graduates who completed studies will receive a stipend calculated at City Power Remuneration Rates.
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- An appli cation form which is obtainable from the contact details below;
- Certified copy of academic transcript (only if you are currently an undergraduate university student);
- Certified copy of statements of results (only if you have completed your degree studies) ;
- Certified copy of Matric certificate ( Grade 12 ) ;
- Certified copy of South African Identity Document;
CITY POWER will fund the following qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy / Light Current)
- Internal Auditing
- Risk management
- Environ mental Health Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Other (Specify on the Application Form)
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the busi ness are vital. As industries all over the globe and in South Africa within Johannesburg continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of electricity, and want to make an impact on the corporate l evel. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (prefer red, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the electricity industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision – making
How to Apply
Kindly forward your Applications to recruitment.HRbs@citypower.co.za quoting “Graduates Internship 2018” . In case of further information regarding this advertisement, please contact: The assigned Administrators, Thabiso Dlamini 011 490 7398 or Rebecca Manoto 011 490 7205 or Sindiswa Mzimela 011 490 7511. Write to [Talent Acquisition Department: BURSARIES, City Power (SOC) Limited, P.O. Box 38766, Booysens, 2016]
NB : Faxed applications will not be considered . Download the Application Form for Employment (Graduates Internship)_2018
- City Power is an Employment Equity Employer; therefore, preference for this bursary/ position will be given to candidates whose appointme nt will enhance representivity (especially Gender [ female ]). If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applicants must not e that further checks will be conducted once they have been shortlisted and that their participation/ appointment will be subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include qualification authentication, criminal records and references.
- The intern ship programme is a 12 month programme and permanent employment upon the completion of the programme cannot be guaranteed.
- Please include certified copies of your qualifications with your application.
- No walk – ins for this advert only emailed CV’s will be acceptable.
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
Could June/July 2018 be the time you become one of the next generation of inspiring thinkers within Aurecon? We’re looking for graduates to join us on our journey.
Start to build your career with Aurecon
Aurecon can help you gain important work experience to give you a head start in your professional career. We also provide you with the flexibility to suit your university holiday dates. Your time with us can also be used towards any Work Requirements for your degree.
Take your first step towards understanding your aspirational career pathway.
Through a vacation placement, you can get hands-on experience in a global company that offers engineering design, management and specialist technical services throughout the world. Work alongside highly trained professionals, see what technology and industry techniques are used in a commercial setting and take your first step towards practical application of your university studies.
- Civil Engineering,
- Structural Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Chemical / Processing Engineering
- Town Planning,
- Project Management
- Creative Industries
- Information Technology
- Geotechnical & Geological Engineering,
- Traffic & Transport Planning,