Home » Posts tagged 'Graduates'
Tag Archives: Graduates
Exciting Opportunities for Young People at PwC
From vacation work that will help you put the theory you learn into practice, through to training contracts that will help you become a registered chartered accountant, there are lots of great opportunities available.
Who can apply for an Advisory programme?
There is a place for you in PwC Advisory if you’re studying towards, or have successfully completed, your Honours or Masters in any of the following qualifications:
- All engineering qualifications
- Finance/ Financial Management
- Investment Management
- Forensic Accountancy
- Economics/ Econometrics
- Business Management
- Business Science
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management/ Logistics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- HR/ Industrial Psychology
- Computational & Applied Mathematics
How do I apply for an Advisory graduate programme?
If you’re interested in joining the PwC Advisory team you’ll need to supply the following documents:
- A detailed CV
- An official transcript of your marks (including this year)
- ID and passport (if applicable)
- A photo of yourself
Sales-HR-Marketing and Supply Chain Graduates Wanted We are looking for strong and dynamic graduates
Sales-HR-Marketing and Supply Chain Graduates Wanted
Location: Elandsfontein, South Africa
We are looking for strong and dynamic graduates who will drive for delivering business results from day one. You will have maximum exposure to the business and deal with new and experience exciting, new and unfamiliar situations.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside successful teams and people and with their support., gain new skills. Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to. Open and culture with colleagues from all over the world. Fast with fast development, international various career opportunities and the possibility opportunity to learn something new every day. In the duration of your graduate program you will get to know our business and get exposure to various areas (depending on where you are placed), including:
- Key Account Management,
- Trade Marketing,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Human Resources Management
Is this you?
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university with minimum pass rate of 65%. Previous work- or internship experience (preferably 6 months to 1 year in a commercial or relevant work environment in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods/ Pharmaceutical or Retail industry) is beneficial.
- We will consider university life and extra-curricular activities that develop general skills as well as leadership activities on campus. We will consider university life and extra-curricular activities that develop general skills as well as involvement with leadership activities on campus.
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- Strong sense of urgency and dynamic problem solver.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate with very strong entrepreneurial thinking and commercial mind-set
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills. Computer literate including MSOffice
- Ability to develop and work independently as well as working in teams
- High learning, change and mental agility as well as leadership abilities
- Ability to grow and develop and work independently as well as working in team
- Must be a RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
We will uptake the graduates from July 2018.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!
How To Apply
Sasol Three Years Training Programme
Closing Date: 30 July 2018
Location: Secunda / Sasolburg
This role is for a position in the graduate development program. The graduate development program (GDP) is based on a three year training period in Operations and Technology.
Within this training period you will be assessed every 6 months to demonstrate competencies developed and highlight areas which require focus. After being declared competent at the end of the 3 year period, you will become eligible to apply for vacant Engineer positions. (Subject to the availability of vacancies).
- Learn and understand the Sasol value chain (including Operations, Technology (Engineering and Project Management), its products and applications, test methods and equipment in context of discipline learning.
- Understand the Sasol Operations Standards Framework and how to operate within it.
- Learn how to translate theoretical knowledge into practical application that will add business value.
- Understand the importance of planning and integration.
- Learn to utilize engineering systems, tools and standards (own, local and international) in own work and projects.
- Understand how your business unit fits within your Operating Hub and the Sasol value chain.
- Understand the impact of upstream- and downstream units on the operation of your allocated plant and vice versa.
- Develop a sound understanding of [discipline] engineering generalist knowledge and sound understanding with regards to process equipment (e.g. design and safe operation thereof).
- Develop selected detailed knowledge in defined fields of [discipline] engineering.
- Be able to define a business opportunities, by using the correct indicators.
- Be able to define business risks, applying the business risk assessment tools such as the probability risk ranking matrix, specific job risk assessment, etc.
- Support the execution (follow technical instruction to enable) of an engineering scope of work for small multidisciplinary projects (i.e. Tier)
- Support and follow instructions to execute the operation, design, engineering, development and/or modification of processes/equipment in accordance with sound established engineering principles and standards to satisfy business requirements.
- Correctly preform Technical and Economic evaluations of small projects, ideas and modifications.
Qualifications and experience required:
The position requires a minimum of a B.Eng / BSc. Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Electronic / Industrial Engineering or a BSc. Degree in Geology with limited or no practical experience or, will have a B.Eng / BSc. Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Electronic / Industrial Engineering by the end of 2018.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Functional / Technical
- Language skills – English proficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
HOW TO APPLY:
ONLY FACEBOOK MESSENGER OR SMS APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Apply by sending the word EIT via Facebook Messenger on our Facebook page at fb.me/SasolSACareers or SMS the word EIT to 33162. It will take a maximum of 12 SMSs at R1.50 each. You may only apply once.
Lepelle Northern Water is Hiring Polokwane
Closing Date: 31 July 2018
Duration: 12 (18 for N6 graduates) months
Stipend: FET Certificate (R3000), ND (R3500), Degree (R5000)
Lepelle Norther Water will provide students and graduates (youth) with the internship programme that will assist designated groups to participate in a work integrted learning (WIL) programme to acquire work experience, to obtain their academic qualifications and enter the labour market and self employment.
|Records Management [x2]
2018 / 6 / 1
|Human Resources Management [x1]
2018 / 6 / 2
|Multi Media Design [x1]
2018 / 6 / 3
|Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance [x2]
2018 / 6 / 4
|Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance [x6]
2018 / 6 / 5
|Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance [x4]
2018 / 6 / 6
|Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance [x2]
2018 / 6 / 7
|Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance [x4]
2018 / 6 / 8
|Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance [x5]
2018 / 6 / 9
|Infrastructure Planning and Maintenance [x10]
2018 / 6 / 10
2018 / 6 / 11
Preference will be given to applicants who are South African citizens, previously disadvantaged individuals, people with disabilities and permanent residents of Limpopo Province. The appointment will also be made in the context of Employment Equity. All short-listed candidates will be subjected to qualifications verifications and criminal records checks.
An application letter together with a detailed CV. certified copies of qualifications academic record and affidavit stating none previous participation of the Internship must be addressed to
How To Apply
The Human Resources Manager, Lepelle Northern Water, Private Bag x9522 POLOKWANE 0700. Alternatively hand delivered at No.01 LANDROS MARE STREET, Polokwane. Faxed & e-mailed applications will not be considered
NB: Should you not receive correspondence from Lepelle Northern Water within 2 months after the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Unemployed Graduates Wanted Pretoria
CLOSING DATE: 30 July 2018
Location: Pretoria Office
STIPEND: R64 245 30 per annum
The Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) invites unemployed graduates, who wish to apply for the 2018 / 2019 Internship Programme. The Internship is meant to provide work exposure to twenty (21) graduates for a period of twelve months. DPSA is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, disability). Persons with disabilities will receive preference for the Internship Programme, and therefore are encourage to apply.
|CORPORATE COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING Grad / InternDEVP / 01 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Communications / Media Studies / Social Sciences / Journalism / Marketing / Public Relations / Photograph / Internal Article Publications / Graphic Design.|
|EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLNESS Grad / InternDEVP / 02 / 2018A B Degree in Social Work / Psychology.|
|FINANCE Grad / InternDEVP / 03 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Finance Accounting / Commerce.|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT Grad / InternDEVP / 04 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Human Resource Management and Development / Industrial Psychology.|
|ICT MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT / GOVERNMENT CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Grad / InternDEVP / 05 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Information Technology (Programming / Networking).|
|INTERNAL AUDITING AND RISK MANAGEMENT Grad / InternDEVP / 06 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Internal Auditing / Risk Management.|
|INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Grad / InternDEVP / 07 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Internal Relations (Political Studies).|
|LEGAL SERVICES Grad / InternDEVP / 08 / 2018 49A National Diploma or a B Degree in Legal Services (Legal Secretary / Paralegal).|
|PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND EVALUATION Grad / InternDEVP / 09 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Public Administration / Developmental Studies.|
|ADMINISTRATIVE AND SUPPORT SERVICES Grad / InternDEVP / 10 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Office Administration / Secretarial.|
|POLICY, RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS / SERVICE DELIVERY Grad / InternDEVP / 11 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Public Management / Administration and Political Science.|
|STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING Grad / InternDEVP / 12 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Strategic Management and Planning.|
|SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT Grad / InternDEVP / 13 / 2018A National Diploma or a B Degree in Supply Chain Management (Logistics / Procurement).|
How To Apply
APPLICATIONS: Applications, quoting the reference number, must be posted to: Department of Public Service and Administration, Private Bag X916, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at the Reception at Batho Pele House, 546 Edmond Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be considered.
FOR ATTENTION: Mr. Lawrence Magagula
REQUIREMENTS: Applications must be submitted on form Z83, accompanied by copies of qualification(s), Identity Document (certified in the past 3 months) and a comprehensive CV indicating duration of appropriate qualification and three reference persons with the following information: Name and contact numbers; an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate. Failure to submit these references will result in the application not being considered. Interns will receive a monthly stipend / allowance in terms of the Remuneration Schedule for Interns. Successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Agreement and will be required to undergo a security clearance, security vetting, qualification, citizenship verification and criminal records. The DPSA is inviting applicants who have not previously participated in any Internship Programme and are currently unemployed. Candidates must have completed at least an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification from a recognised Higher Education Institution in the above-mentioned fields. Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Incomplete, e-mailed, faxed and late applications will not be considered. Applicants must apply for each field of Internship on a separate application.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Lawrence Magagula, Tel No: 012 336 1392.