This learnership qualification is developed with the aim to provide learners with a conceptual framework and skills necessary to perform routine functions within the Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance environment.
It is intended to equip learners to operate cross-functionally within the Freight Forwarding and Customs Compliance environment of the International Logistics industry.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate.
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF).
AS A LEARNER ON THIS PROGRAMME YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contract.
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments.
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence.
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English.
- Diploma in Supply Chain and/or Freight and Forwarding will be advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND JOB-RELATED KNOWLEDGE:
Customer service orientated
Accuracy and attention to detail
Closing Date: Thursday, February 21, 2019