Home » Posts tagged 'Learnerships'
Tag Archives: Learnerships
Royal Bafokeng Platinum Learnership Programme Learnerships: Electricians; Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Fitters, Auto Electricians, Rigger, Instrumentation
Royal Bafokeng Platinum Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 02 November 2018
REF: B / ENG / 241
Learnerships: Electricians; Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Fitters, Auto Electricians, Rigger, Instrumentation
Education and Experience:
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subjects is essential
- Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English. Mathematics and Physical Science and at least two N2 Subjects relevant to the trade is essential .
- Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
- Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage
- To be trained towards an Artisan/Learnership qualification
Physical / Legal Requirements:
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- Physical capacity test
- All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CVs and/or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days of the closing of the advert please consider your application unsuccessful.
The CV unsuccessful applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to email: email@example.com or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments
Learnership Programme R3000 Per Month We invite Grade 12 graduates to complete a NQF 1 National Certificate in Food/Beverage Handling Practices qualification.
Learnership Programme R3000 Per Month
Closing Date: 30 October 2018
Location: Killarney Gardens, Cape Town
Salary: R3000.00 pm
Fair Cape Dairies and its subsidiary, Fruitique, a progressive manufacturer of dairy products and fruit pulps and syrups, have an opportunity available for Learnerships for Matrics (Grade 12) at its facility situated in Killarney Gardens.
Our commitment to superior quality, innovation, value for money and sustainable business practices will always be maintained as our best guarantee for future sustainability.
- We invite Grade 12 graduates to complete a NQF 1 National Certificate in Food/Beverage Handling Practices qualification. You will complete this course while working in our factories.
- Grade 12 students, who have obtained at least 50 % or more in both Mathematics/Math Lit and English.
- You will need to be eager and energetic to work in a factory shift environment and in turn we will offer a one year contract in addition to registering the successful person onto the Learnership.
- You will be exposed to on-the-job learning and will study and complete theoretical and practical assessments during your period of employment in order to achieve the qualification.
- Grade 12 graduates.
- Grade 12 level Mathematics/Math Literacy and English with at least 50% pass rate in each subject
- Completely committed to learning and studying to achieve a qualification
- Must be willing to work in a Shift Environment.
- Must have access to reliable transport or public transport to and from the workplace in Killarney Gardens/ Durbanville Farm.
- Available to begin employment in November 2018
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- The successful applicants will be required to work at shop floor level and attend regular training sessions as scheduled. You will assist the Department in any daily activities with regards to processing and packaging of food and dairy products.
- R3000-00 per month – Stipend
If you meet the criteria please submit your ID & Grade 12 Certificate or if you have written Matric in 2017 your results from July 2017, as well as a CV.
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
How To Apply
If you meet the criteria please submit your ID & Grade 12 Certificate or if you have written Matric in 2016 your results from July 2016, as well as a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to 086 743 5281 by no later than the 3rd January 2017.
Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Programme Various Areas A limited number of Learnership allocations will be awarded to local and labour sending community members for a full time study opportunity in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater Operation business needs
Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Programme Various Areas
Closing Date: 19 October 2019
Location: Gauteng and Free State
A limited number of Learnership allocations will be awarded to local and labour sending community members for a full time study opportunity in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater Operation business needs
Pre- screening, application verification and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by the South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview and psychometric evaluation. Successful applicants will be notified in writing by SSA Management, while applicants who receive no response to their applications, may consider their application for the Learnership to be unsuccessful. Preference will be given to HDSA’s and certain requirements may be relaxed for female applicants as Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
The appointee should:
- Have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Obtain a SAPS clearance certificate
- Reside in local community
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants who have the highest aggregate for Mathematics and English in grade-12
- Applicants who achieve an evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
Interested parties should complete the online application form using the link below:
How To Apply
PwC Learnerships The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build relationships that will stay with you for life.
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all graduate programmes offer the same deal: the opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build relationships that will stay with you for life.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You’ll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work. You’ll gain business, personal and technical skills you can use across the business and throughout your career.
All our people need to demonstrate skills and behaviours that will support us in implementing our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework: The PwC Professional.
The SAIPA learnership is aimed at candidates who want to qualify as a professional accountant. It runs in conjunction with the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA). Students on this programme serve their articles over three years in our Assurance line of service, specialising in accounting. Professional accountants (SA) build strong relationships and a thorough understanding of each of their clients. They are able to offer advice that is closely tailored to each client’s business and its needs, addressing challenges as well as anticipating and creating opportunities for success.
To apply for the SAIPA learnership programme:
- You should have completed or be in the process of completing your accounting degree with a recognised institution
- You must be willing to enter into a three-year training contract and eventually qualify as a professional accountant
Skills and behaviours we are looking for
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Computer literate – good knowledge of Pastel, MS Word and MS Excel
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Sound administration skills
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Capture transactions in accounting records
- Perform reconciliations
- Bookkeeping to balance sheet
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform tax calculations and complete tax returns
- Complete VAT returns
- Perform general accounting functions according to PwC methodologies
- Assist managers with various client matters, including administrative work
Trainees will have the opportunity to perform all activities related to the accounting function.
We know that the skills and experiences you gain with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We’ll help you to reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Learnerships Must Have Grade 12 Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics / N3 Technical Certificate;
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics / N3 Technical Certificate;
- A valid Driver’s License is essential;
- Experience in a Coal Processing environment will be advantageous.
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical success in this developmental role;
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behaviour, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion of theoretical and practical learning activities;
- Obtain National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2.
How to Apply
Send Applications Online, Click Here