Home » Posts tagged 'Learnerships'
Tag Archives: Learnerships
Participate on an EPWP Programme at Bushbuckridge Municipality
Closing date: 22 JUNE 2018
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EPWP YOUTH WASTE MANAGEMENT, SAFETY MONITOR, PARKS, TOURISM AND RECYCLING PROJECTS
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality calls upon the youth of Bushbuckridge to forward their CV’s for job opportunities EPWP Projects.
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality invites the youth of Bushbuckridge who are interested in the above mentioned EPWP Projects to forward their particulars to the Municipality
Interested youth must send comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV). Certified Copy of ID, Matric Certificate or equivalent and proof of residence.
Applicants must be full time residents within the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality and must be between 18 to 35 years of age.
- 60% Women
- 40% Males
- 2% Disabled
NB: All applicants must indicate their ward numbers in in their CV’s
Expanded Public Works Programme
This programme will use the Expanded Public Works Basic Programme Conditions of Employment Act
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to submit their CVs, certified copies of Identity Document, proof of , proof of residence and qualifications to the following Burt Region, Casteel Region, Dwarsloop Region, Hluvukani , Acornhoek Region, Agincourt Region,Caste Region, Lillydale Region,Marite Region, Maviljan Region, Mkhuhlu Region, Shatale Region, Thulamahashe Regional offices and also at the head office (office number 55)
NB If you are not contacted within six we six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Bryte Insurance INSETA Learnerships Johannesburg
Closing Date: 20 July 2018
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Bryte Learnership Programme is offered in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) and focuses on assisting previously disadvantaged young South Africans, by creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the Short-Term Insurance industry.
During the 12-month Programme, you will work towards obtaining an FETC (Further Education Training Certificate) Short-Term Insurance Qualification. As part of the learning component of the Programme, you have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge around technical insurance and insurance systems. In addition, you will attend sessions which focus on behavioural competencies.
You will be guided, coached and mentored by Bryte managers who will support you throughout the programme. Our company regards the Learnership Programme as a key economic and social enabler as it benefits the individual, society and the Insurance Industry as a whole.
Once you have successfully completed the Learnership Programme you will receive full accreditation of the FETC Short Term Insurance Qualification at level 4.
Your Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Under the age of 24 (i.e. turning 24 in 2019)
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 qualification
- 50% in Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy
- 50% in English Higher or Standard Grade
- 50% in a Second Language Higher or Standard Grade
- No further qualifications since Grade 12 and not presently studying towards a qualification
- Not have the financial means to obtain a qualification
- Certified ID copy
- Certified Matric certificate
- Certified doctors letter confirming disability for candidates living with a disability
How To Apply
Firefighter Learnerships R1800 Per Month
Closing Date: 22 June 2018
Position: Learner Firefighting and Rescue Leanership [X18]
Stipend: R1 800.00 pm
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and competent persons to participate in one year learnership to the under mentioned position.
Matric And Physically Fit
- Currently unemployed Currently not participating in a learnership 18 to 35 years
- No criminal record Proof of residential address
- Not involved in other studies from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identify document will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to medical and physical fitness test prior the interviews
How To Apply
Download Application Form or at obtain a copy from the Corporate Services Department, 4″ Floor, Civic Centre, Ermelo.
Application Must Be Posted To Msukaligwa Local Municipality, P.O. Box 48, Ermelo, 2350, For The Attention Of Acting Director Corporate Services – Mr. B.P. Zwane
Applicants must attach copies of certified certificates on their CV. CV without certified
copies of certificates will not be considered.
For enquiries contact Human Resources at 017 801 3755 during office hours
“If you don’t hear from the municipality after a month, please consider your application unsuccessful”
Msobo Coal offers members of the local communities an opportunity to register as Technical OR Engineering Learner to be trained and developed to enable the individual to obtain an artisan qualification associated with coal mining, that is Artisan Learnerships. Se more details below on how you can apply for the Msobo Coal artisan learnerships.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Grade 12 with mathematics and science or N2 with relevant subjects .
- Applicants will be screened and will be subjected to an assessment process .
- Successful applicants will be obliged to enter into an contractual agreement with the company stipulating obligations of both parties
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one prior to the commencement of employment, as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Self-disciplined and energetic
- Positive and Safe attitude
- Creative/original .
- Problem solving skills
- Must be positive and serious about his/her own development
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a Team Environment
- Subordination to supervision
How To Apply
Apply for Msobo Coal Artisan Learnership Programme. Msobo Coal is looking for candidates for learnership programme. Send your applications via email, see application requirements here.
Please forward your detailed CV to: Recruitment@msobo.co.za
If no response is received within two weeks after closing date it can be assumed that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to applications from historically disadvantaged individuals
Closing Date: 8 June 2018
See other positions here on aftermatric.co.za
Apply for these positions or find other positions including bursaries and scholarship programmes on this website.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Twelve Months Learnership opportunity is available within our Supply Chain Deliver Function for People with disabilities.
Learnership will produce skilled youth that were previously unemployed and can now be economically active.
· The Learnership will have both Theoretical & Practical component.
· The Practical component will provide on job experience within a fast, dynamic environment in one of the following areas Customer Service Center, Transport or Logistics in Supply Chain Deliver Sub Function.
· Once the Learnership is completed learner will obtain nationally recognized qualification
· NQF3: Contact Center & Business Process Outsourcing Support (80566)
· Learners will receive a monthly allowance.
· Person Attributes:
High drive to learn & develop
Strong interpersonal skills
Fluent in English
Problem solving skills
· Matric (60% Average)
· Competent Microsoft Office Packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Learnership focused for People with a Disability
How to Apply
Closing date 10 June 2018