Closing Date: 17 January 2019
Glencore is offering a learnership programme in the following areas:
- Diesel Mechanic,
- Grade 12 with pass mark (40% and above) in Mathematics and Physical Science or Technical Matric with relevant trade theory
- Level Basic Artisan Skills Training
- Diligent. precise and disciplined
- Good communication skills
- Attend Basic and Advanced Engineering Skills Courses
- Assist with basic artisan work during practical exposure phases Operate within a team
How To Apply
Send your CV and quoting the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find similar learnership Positions
(Visited 1,218 times, 1 visits today)
Learnerships Discovery Health
Location: Cape Town
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification; which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
Long Term Insurance – Discovery Health: WCP
Medical Aid client servicing, claims, new business and health benefits administration
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
Education and Experience
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
Only South African candidates by birth will be considered
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Discovery Learnership Programme
Find Similar Learnerships here
(Visited 1,337 times, 1 visits today)
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply at Maponya Mall
Click Here to Apply at Wilkoppies
(Visited 2,257 times, 1 visits today)
Anglo American Learnerships
Closing Date: 7 December 2018
Location: Northern Cape
Kumba Iron Ore is an opportunity to historic-any disadvantaged Students with keen interest in Engineering, Geology or Mineral Survey.
This opportunity qualifying students to be part Of tertiary transition (Bridging) programme to improve your matric results to allow you entry into tertiary education The programme offers school in the following and areas:
- Physical Science.
- Computer Skills.
- Engineering Drawings & Design.
- Business Skills and
- Advanced Placement
Mathematics and Physical Science are upgraded and the matric examination rewritten at the end of 2019. The students also have the opportunity to go for educational excursons. The programme comprises a full academic year and is in Johannesburg.
This sponsorship is only for a period of 12 months (for 2019) and covers tuition. Textbooks, stationery, varsity application fees, full boarding & lodging, travel and monthly allowance.
PLEASE NOTE: This opportunity is only to upgrade your Mathematics Science matric results and is a bursary to assist With Tertiary
- Currently in matric with academic potential or Matriculated in the past two years (2017 or 2018)
- A pass rate Of no less than in Pure Maths and Science
- Wants to pursue a career in Engineering. Survey or Geology
- Must be from the Kumba Mining communities (Northern Cape)
How To Apply
TO APPLY PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM, ATTACH A PROOF OF RESIDENCE. CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR ID AND YOUR LATEST SCHOOL RESULTS AND SEND THEM TO: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find similar learnership positions
(Visited 843 times, 1 visits today)
Learnership Programme R3000 Per Month
Closing Date: 30 October 2018
Location: Killarney Gardens, Cape Town
Salary: R3000.00 pm
Fair Cape Dairies and its subsidiary, Fruitique, a progressive manufacturer of dairy products and fruit pulps and syrups, have an opportunity available for Learnerships for Matrics (Grade 12) at its facility situated in Killarney Gardens.
Our commitment to superior quality, innovation, value for money and sustainable business practices will always be maintained as our best guarantee for future sustainability.
- We invite Grade 12 graduates to complete a NQF 1 National Certificate in Food/Beverage Handling Practices qualification. You will complete this course while working in our factories.
- Grade 12 students, who have obtained at least 50 % or more in both Mathematics/Math Lit and English.
- You will need to be eager and energetic to work in a factory shift environment and in turn we will offer a one year contract in addition to registering the successful person onto the Learnership.
- You will be exposed to on-the-job learning and will study and complete theoretical and practical assessments during your period of employment in order to achieve the qualification.
- Grade 12 graduates.
- Grade 12 level Mathematics/Math Literacy and English with at least 50% pass rate in each subject
- Completely committed to learning and studying to achieve a qualification
- Must be willing to work in a Shift Environment.
- Must have access to reliable transport or public transport to and from the workplace in Killarney Gardens/ Durbanville Farm.
- Available to begin employment in November 2018
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- The successful applicants will be required to work at shop floor level and attend regular training sessions as scheduled. You will assist the Department in any daily activities with regards to processing and packaging of food and dairy products.
- R3000-00 per month – Stipend
If you meet the criteria please submit your ID & Grade 12 Certificate or if you have written Matric in 2017 your results from July 2017, as well as a CV.
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
How To Apply
If you meet the criteria please submit your ID & Grade 12 Certificate or if you have written Matric in 2016 your results from July 2016, as well as a CV to email@example.com or fax your CV to 086 743 5281 by no later than the 3rd January 2017.
(Visited 1,172 times, 1 visits today)