Send CVs to PEP Store via Email
A 1 year long learnership to attain a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations Supervision, is available from February 2019. While you are studying towards this qualification, you will be employed by PEP as a sales assistant in the Durban central area.
- Grade 12
- Must currently be unemployed
- Good communication and writing skills
- Must be able to work retail hours
- Ability to serve customers well
- Be available to be interviewed and tested
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, academic transcripts and ID (external applicants) or CV and an internal application form (internal applicants) to Siyandiswa Khuzwayo [E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (086 452 2829)].
(Visited 1,195 times, 1 visits today)
Upload Your CV for Pep Cell Jobs
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit a brief CV of not more than 2 pages and copies of certificates and Submit.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guideline
How to Upload CV
Click here to Upload your CV
(Visited 2,026 times, 1 visits today)