Home » Posts tagged 'traineeships'
Tag Archives: traineeships
Location: Cape Town
- Tests compliance of products (including routine Stability products) and materials as per documented Specifications and Analytical Methods.
- Performs analysis using wet chemical techniques and instrumental methods of analysis (HPLC, GC) as applicable.
- Ensures that applicable SOPs are followed and required records are completed.
- Examines samples critically.
- Records results as per GLP requirements.
- Reviews results for accuracy and reports any anomalies to Supervisor or Manager.
- Samples and test compliance of Site systems (Purified water etc.) as per documented procedures.
- Ensures cleanliness of working and surrounding area.
- Ensures that documentation is performed in the demarcated areas and that chemical analysis is performed on the workbenches.
- Ensures preparation and storage of reagents as per SOPs.1.11
- Ensures that SOPs in use are current and notifies the Manager of any out-of-date procedures.
- Verifies the calibration status of equipment as required by the Manager.
- Completes appropriate equipment logs after usage, verification and maintenance.
- Performs system monitoring (e.g. Fridge temperatures, fume cupboard pressures) and completion of appropriate logs as required by the Manager.
- Complies with EHS standards and guidelines and Site EHS SOPs.
- Complies with SOPs wrt safe use of chemicals/reagents, glassware, analytical procedures and the use of PPE.
- Participates in, projects to continually improve processes.
- Participates in Manufacturing Technology projects e.g. NIR.
- Theory in National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (minimum).
- Proficiency in use of wet chemical and instrumental analytical techniques.
How To Apply
Free Coding Sorftware Training for Youth under 35 Years
Do you love solving problems? Are you passionate about technology? Do you need experience to land your dream job in IT?
Free Coding Sorftware Training for Youth under 35 Years
Are you Born To Code? Learn how to solve problems using coding as a tool in a peer-to-peer learning environment.
Tuition-free, our two-year course is sponsored by companies looking to support the development of local tech talent in the digital economy.
At WeThinkCode_ there are no teachers, no classes, and students learn through a peer-to-peer problem solving environment.
WeThinkCode_ democratises education by making it open and accessible to all talented young people.
- No matric required.
- Youth must be between the ages of 17 to 35.
- Application must completed online
- Aptitude test you will need to complete a test of 3 online games once registered (note the test just starts, you will need to adapt and problem solve)
This free training certificate will be recognised internationally.
How to Apply
Once you pass those test you will selected for a boot camp, which will kick off in January for 3 and half weeks.
Competition Commission Cadet Program
Closing Date: 31 December 2018
The Compcom Cadet program is aimed at creating an opportunity for experienced and inexperienced graduates to gain training, experience and an opportunity of becoming a seasoned Competition practitioner. During the program Cadets will get an opportunity to rotate in the various divisions within the Commission and an opportunity of gaining admission as a legal practitioner.
(a) Level One Program: We are looking for graduates with no experience but with certain basic competencies required in the area of specialisation and demonstrable potential to excel in our program in line with our Talent Philosophy. The Level One Programs will have a duration of two (2) years resident at the Commission or at a partner institution (for those who are interested in admission as an attorney).
(b) Level Two Program: We are looking for Law Graduates who are admitted as attorneys but are looking for deeper learning in the field of Competition Law and Economics and Economics Graduates with some research experience who are interested in deeper understanding of Competition Law and Economics. Doctoral Graduates with no experience may be considered for the Level Two Program.
(c) Professional Program: We are looking for graduates to provide support, in the following areas:
- General professional skills program providing exposure in case support, advocacy work, International Relations, Strategy and Monitoring and Advocacy work. This program will target Economists, Lawyers and Social Science Graduates.
- Communications program targeting Public Relations, Marketing and Communications Graduates.
- Finance program targeting Accounting, Finance and Supply Chain graduates.
- Information Technology program targeting IT and Computer Science graduates.
- Knowledge Management program targeting Library and Information Management graduates and those who have studied Records Management.
- Human Capital Management program targeting Human Resources Management graduates and Industrial Psychology graduates.
- Security and Facilities Management program targeting graduates in Security Studies, Facilities Management and related academic programs.
Skills And Experience
In order to be considered for these programs you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have a completed Masters in Economics or LLB degree (or in your final year) with an average of 70% (Level one applicants)
- A completed Masters in Economics with at least 6- 12 months research experience or an LLB degree with admission (Level 2 applicants)
- A completed Honors degree in the relevant area of specialisation for Professional program applicants with an average of 70%, a Master’s degree will be an added advantage for further consideration
How To Apply
Trainees Wanted Durban-Cape Town-Joburg and Pretoria
Location: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria
The Accountant Traineeship is a 3 year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.
- Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team.
- The trainee accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge for carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firms policies and procedures
We are looking for candidates who would like:
- Wide exposure of sectors (We don’t place you in a sector)
- Wide exposure of clients (From listed to owner run businesses)
- Hands on experience with clients and management
- Open door policy with Managers and Partners
- Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University
- Candidates who have attempted the above-mentioned qualification will also be considered
How To Apply
- Apply OnlineTraineeship in Johannesburg
- Apply Online Traineeship in Pretoria
- Apply Online Traineeship in Durban
- Apply Online Traineeship in Cape Town
Unilever Traineeship Programme
Closing Date: 03 December 2018
Matric with Maths & Physical Science
Working towards Relevant Diploma in Mechanical / Instrument /Electrical / Chemical and Industrial Engineering S4 (Completed/completing or in final semester/year)
Completed 2 nd year Analytical Chemistry, Food Technology and Biotechnology
- Requiring 1-year in-service training
Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CV’s
Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Develop Reports and Maintenance Documentation
Review of OEM Spare Parts, Operating and Repair manuals
Carry out project work.
Support breakdown repair. (During Week and Weekend)
Support Restoration Activities (During Week and Weekend)
Assist artisans and technicians
Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s)
Participate in delivering the continuous improvement programme which involves internal audits, mock recalls, project team involvement, involvement in WCM initiatives & the site SHE programmes