Home » Posts tagged 'Training'
Tag Archives: Training
MISA Traineeship Programme
Closing Date: 22 September 2018 @ 16H00
REF N0: INTERN 02 / 2018
MISA hereby offers opportunities for internship programmes aimed at increasing the national pool of professional engineers, technologists, technicians and town planners towards enhancing municipal technical capacities. The opportunities are as detailed be low and shall commence from 2018 / 19 financial year to the required periods as per the relevant discipline. Successful Candidates will be placed in identified municipalities, depending on the capacity needs of both the municipalities and the candidates.
(This programme offers opportunities to learners who require between 12 – 24 months of practical work experience in order to complete their study programme as per the academic requirements in the foll owing areas / disciplines): Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geographic Information Systems, Environmental Management, Town and Regional Planning, Project and Construction Management
MISA is offering 1 – 2 year internship opportunities towards completion of studies in the above-mentioned technical disciplines. Whilst the programme is not exclusively limited to individuals from previously disadvantaged communities, MISA strives for excellence in the context of addressing service delivery and skills development backlogs and encourages historically disadvantaged individuals to apply. The MISA Experiential Learners Programme is a work – based internship development programme focused on taking learners from various Universities, Technikons and TVETs in order to gain requisite work experience towards completing their studies.
The recruitment cohort for the 2018 / 2019 financial year is exclusively aimed at the above mentioned areas only. Successful candidates will enter into an agreement with MISA and be deployed to technical divisions in municipalities.
The following 55 priority municipalities will be participating in this recruitment, learners from within these municipal areas are strongly recommended to apply:
- Abaqulusi (Town Planning Civil Engineering)
- Jozini (Town Planning Civil Engineering)
- Umzinyathi (Civil Engineering)
- UMgungundlovu (Civil Engineering)
- UMsunduzi (Town Planning, Electrical Engineering)
- Umvoti (Town Planning, Civil Engineering)
- Nkosazana Dlamini – Zuma (Town Planning Civil Engineering)
- Mpofana (Civil Engineering)
FREE STATE PROVINCE
- Maluti A Phofong (Town Planning, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Project Management)
EASTERN CAPE PROVINCE
- Port St John (Project Management, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Matatiele (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
WESTERN CAPE PROVINCE
- Kannaland (Town Planning Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Lainsburg (Town Planning Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Beaufort West (Civil Engineering, Project Management)
- Cederberg (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Sekhukhune (Civil Engineering)
- Molemole (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Mopani (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Musina (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Thabazimbi (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
Applicants must be willing to be placed at a chosen municipality until the specified period. MISA do es not guarantee employment to graduates owing to participation in the programme.
Requirements: Applicants must be unemployed willing and available for a minimum of 12 to 24 months graduation workplace experience deployment with in a host municipality. Applicants must be South African citizens.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on the MISA application form, accompanied by a covering letter, a comprehensive CV and certified copies of Identity document, and qualifications . Alternatively, the application form can be requested via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without the above will not be considered . MISA reserves the right to / not to make appointments. If no response is received from MISA in 90 days after the closing date, it must be presumed that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
1. Candidate will be subjected to suitability checks including qualifications , employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership / directorship and reference checks
2. Fax, post and hand delivered applications will not be accepted
3. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered
4. Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately be disqualified
5. Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant All applications need to include the following :
- Release letter for learner exposure from the institution
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications
- Certified copy of the identity document
- Proof of Residential address
ALL APPLICATIONS WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTATIONS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO THE FOLLOWING AD D RESS: email@example.com
Enquiries: Ms Nobuhle Latha ( 012) 848 55 29 or Ms Thulisile Mosoeu (012) 848 55 62
No late applications will be accepted.
Find More Traineeship Programme Here
Free Computer Skills Training Send CVs Via Email Ekasi IT Solutions (PTY) LTD invites candidates for computer training programme
Free Computer Skills Training Send CVs Via Email
Ekasi IT Solutions (PTY) LTD in partnership with the Services SETA invites candidates residing in the Eastern Cape to apply for a 2 week Computing Skills Programme in the following competency levels:
Basic Computer Skills Programme.
Intermediate Computer Skills Programme.
Advanced Computer Skills Programme.
Forward certified copies of Matric certificate, ID, Qualification(s), along with CV to Ekasi IT Solutions.
Candidates should indicate on the Subject Line which programme they are applying for (Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced).
Candidates must be residing within the Eastern Cape (Mthatha, East London, and Port Elizabeth, and surrounding areas).
Candidates must currently be engaged in, or completed a Services SETA Learnership or Skills programme.
Only SA citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered.
Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Application Closing Date: Monday, September 17, 2018
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Educational Short Courses in South Africa
Contract Trainer Position Unitrans
Unitrans has a new exciting vacancy for a Contract Trainer vacancy to look after the Training needs in the Training with a Contract Please view full job spec for more information
- Matric or equivalent
- Operator Combination Vehicle
- Dangerous Goods
- 1st Aid
- Fire Fighting
- Conflict Management
- Planning & Organising
- Motivational Skills
- Computer Skill
- Problem Solving
- Time management
- Customer Relations
- Liaise with Customers and address requirements
- Must have at least 6 years experience as a driver
- Must have some knowledge of the National Road Traffic Act and audit
- Schedule and execute training at contract level in line with academy theory schedule
- Liaise with Contract Manager to understand driver profiles through measurement tools
- Maintain driver files for contract on learner management system
- Ensure accurate and timeous capturing of data onto the system
- Coach drivers to improve performance
How to Apply for Contract Trainer Position Unitrans
You May also like:
SAB Traineeship Programme Krugersdorp To provide S4 students with an opportunity to enroll for their practical training
SAB Traineeship Programme Krugersdorp
To provide S4 students with an opportunity to enroll for their practical training one & two in their respective fields in the brewing department. They will enter into a 12 month, fixed term contract with Chamdor Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, to complete their national diploma at NQF5 level.
Minimum S4 qualification in Chemical and Mechanical Engineering to qualify through the students HET institution in order to be eligible for the P1 and P2 programmes.
Working experience would be an added advantage
Attention to detail
Ability to interact well in teams
Ability to work effectively in teams
Output and Accountabilities
IST is a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component of P1 and P2 covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
This IST leads to a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework at NQF5 level.
The qualification is based on SAQA registered unit standards coupled with HET institutions where students have obtained an S4 qualification.
Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Closing date: 26 August 2018
How to Apply