Home » Posts tagged 'Training'
Tag Archives: Training
Free Coding Sorftware Training for Youth under 35 Years
Do you love solving problems? Are you passionate about technology? Do you need experience to land your dream job in IT?
Free Coding Sorftware Training for Youth under 35 Years
Are you Born To Code? Learn how to solve problems using coding as a tool in a peer-to-peer learning environment.
Tuition-free, our two-year course is sponsored by companies looking to support the development of local tech talent in the digital economy.
At WeThinkCode_ there are no teachers, no classes, and students learn through a peer-to-peer problem solving environment.
WeThinkCode_ democratises education by making it open and accessible to all talented young people.
- No matric required.
- Youth must be between the ages of 17 to 35.
- Application must completed online
- Aptitude test you will need to complete a test of 3 online games once registered (note the test just starts, you will need to adapt and problem solve)
This free training certificate will be recognised internationally.
How to Apply
Once you pass those test you will selected for a boot camp, which will kick off in January for 3 and half weeks.
Trainees Wanted Durban-Cape Town-Joburg and Pretoria
Location: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria
The Accountant Traineeship is a 3 year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.
- Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team.
- The trainee accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge for carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firms policies and procedures
We are looking for candidates who would like:
- Wide exposure of sectors (We don’t place you in a sector)
- Wide exposure of clients (From listed to owner run businesses)
- Hands on experience with clients and management
- Open door policy with Managers and Partners
- Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University
- Candidates who have attempted the above-mentioned qualification will also be considered
How To Apply
- Apply OnlineTraineeship in Johannesburg
- Apply Online Traineeship in Pretoria
- Apply Online Traineeship in Durban
- Apply Online Traineeship in Cape Town
BANKSETA ICT Training 250X Candidates Wanted
Closing Date: January 2019
Required Provincial Numbers:
- Kwa-Zulu Natal = 75 learners
- Western Cape = 75 learners
- Gauteng = 100 learners
The following are requirements:
- (Gender/Age & Disability Breakdown)
- Age Group 18-35 years
- 85% Black Africans
- 54% Females
- 4% Disabled
- RSA Identity Document (certified)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Doctors disability confirmation certificate (certified)
- Credentials (Qualifications, Criminal records and ITC) will be verified
- Matric Certificate (certified)
- ICT Diploma (3 years) (certified) from the following institutions;
- University/University Of Technology/College N6-N7 (certified)
- BSc Computer Science and BComm Informatics
How To Apply
Sasol Traineeship Programme
Closing Date: 14 November 2018
Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this opportunity is to allow university students to complete the required P1 and P2 experiential learning required in order to obtain their National Diploma in Mining Engineering.
Providing technical support to managers and engineers in specific designated environments by applying theoretical skills, making suggestions and assist in implementation of optimizing systems under supervision.
Non-permanent performance-based contract.
- Build customer relationships in order to understand their needs
- Standards are met in terms of quality, quantity and due dates
- Provide good quality results when accumulating data, processing data or reporting on data
- Manage own work planning and delivery in accordance with curriculum
- Identify optimization opportunities and assist with the implementation thereof, under supervision
- Develop suitable technical proposals based on practical and theoretical knowledge
- Provide technical support to multi-disciplinary teams in specific environments
- Perform all tasks cost-consciously
- Apply safety principles in the planning and execution of projects
- Attend six-monthly panel reviews to track and adjust performance.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Sasol`s employment equity plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- A completed S4 from a University of Technology in Mining, excluding P1 and P2 (a letter from the University stating the P1 and P2 must be completed, will be required)
- A valid code B or C driver’s license and own transport.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
How To Apply
MISA Traineeship Programme
Closing Date: 22 September 2018 @ 16H00
REF N0: INTERN 02 / 2018
MISA hereby offers opportunities for internship programmes aimed at increasing the national pool of professional engineers, technologists, technicians and town planners towards enhancing municipal technical capacities. The opportunities are as detailed be low and shall commence from 2018 / 19 financial year to the required periods as per the relevant discipline. Successful Candidates will be placed in identified municipalities, depending on the capacity needs of both the municipalities and the candidates.
(This programme offers opportunities to learners who require between 12 – 24 months of practical work experience in order to complete their study programme as per the academic requirements in the foll owing areas / disciplines): Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geographic Information Systems, Environmental Management, Town and Regional Planning, Project and Construction Management
MISA is offering 1 – 2 year internship opportunities towards completion of studies in the above-mentioned technical disciplines. Whilst the programme is not exclusively limited to individuals from previously disadvantaged communities, MISA strives for excellence in the context of addressing service delivery and skills development backlogs and encourages historically disadvantaged individuals to apply. The MISA Experiential Learners Programme is a work – based internship development programme focused on taking learners from various Universities, Technikons and TVETs in order to gain requisite work experience towards completing their studies.
The recruitment cohort for the 2018 / 2019 financial year is exclusively aimed at the above mentioned areas only. Successful candidates will enter into an agreement with MISA and be deployed to technical divisions in municipalities.
The following 55 priority municipalities will be participating in this recruitment, learners from within these municipal areas are strongly recommended to apply:
- Abaqulusi (Town Planning Civil Engineering)
- Jozini (Town Planning Civil Engineering)
- Umzinyathi (Civil Engineering)
- UMgungundlovu (Civil Engineering)
- UMsunduzi (Town Planning, Electrical Engineering)
- Umvoti (Town Planning, Civil Engineering)
- Nkosazana Dlamini – Zuma (Town Planning Civil Engineering)
- Mpofana (Civil Engineering)
FREE STATE PROVINCE
- Maluti A Phofong (Town Planning, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Project Management)
EASTERN CAPE PROVINCE
- Port St John (Project Management, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Matatiele (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
WESTERN CAPE PROVINCE
- Kannaland (Town Planning Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Lainsburg (Town Planning Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Beaufort West (Civil Engineering, Project Management)
- Cederberg (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Sekhukhune (Civil Engineering)
- Molemole (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Mopani (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Musina (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Thabazimbi (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
Applicants must be willing to be placed at a chosen municipality until the specified period. MISA do es not guarantee employment to graduates owing to participation in the programme.
Requirements: Applicants must be unemployed willing and available for a minimum of 12 to 24 months graduation workplace experience deployment with in a host municipality. Applicants must be South African citizens.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on the MISA application form, accompanied by a covering letter, a comprehensive CV and certified copies of Identity document, and qualifications . Alternatively, the application form can be requested via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without the above will not be considered . MISA reserves the right to / not to make appointments. If no response is received from MISA in 90 days after the closing date, it must be presumed that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
1. Candidate will be subjected to suitability checks including qualifications , employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership / directorship and reference checks
2. Fax, post and hand delivered applications will not be accepted
3. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered
4. Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately be disqualified
5. Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant All applications need to include the following :
- Release letter for learner exposure from the institution
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications
- Certified copy of the identity document
- Proof of Residential address
ALL APPLICATIONS WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTATIONS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO THE FOLLOWING AD D RESS: email@example.com
Enquiries: Ms Nobuhle Latha ( 012) 848 55 29 or Ms Thulisile Mosoeu (012) 848 55 62
No late applications will be accepted.
Find More Traineeship Programme Here