Registrations will be allowed until 1 February 2019, subject to space availability
Residential Registration Information
You are welcome to register from 07 January 2019 until 01 February 2019 for your qualification from anywhere using your tablet/handheld device or any other computer facility at your disposal.
Please note that there will be NO FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR ON-CAMPUS ASSISTED REGISTRATIONS.
- All students will have to register online and offsite from 07 January until:
- 25 January 2019 (new students)
- 01 February 2019 (returning students)
- Only First Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards.
- In order to gain access to campus you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- If you are under the age of 18 on 07 January 2019, you and your parent/guardian should sign THIS AGREEMENT FORM and submit this completed form to the Faculty during the First Year Seminar.
For your convenience please make use of the UJ call centre 011 559 4555 or alternatively you can use our online chat facility.
(Visited 449 times, 1 visits today)
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Late Application 2019
UJ’s late application enquiry system. Please note that there will be NO walks-ins allowed for late enquiries in January 2019.
UJ will be conducting a final selection process after the release of the grade 12 results and inform applicants within 5 working days officially via e-mail, and unoficially via sms, on the outcome of their application status.
Applicants are not required to visit any campus to confirm their final application status. If you have not received a sms/e-mail within 5 working days from the release of the final grade 12 results from UJ, then please click here to verify your application status or call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) for more information.
Anybody who wants to enquire whether UJ still has space in a particular course or want to change to another course must use the late application enquiry system from 7 January 2019 (07:00) until 11 January 2019 (16:00). Depending on the volume and quality of late application enquiries received, the system may be closed at an earlier stage.
Step by step guide:
- You have to submit either your UJ student number, Grade 12 examination number or ID number and click on submit.
- If you already have a UJ student number you will be requested to enter your iEnabler PIN. If you forgot your PIN you will be re-directed to the iEnabler page. Enter your student number and click on the “request a pin” button. Your PIN will be sent to your email address. Click on the back button of the browser and re-enter your student number and PIN to proceed.
- Verify your personal details and click on confirm. If you have not applied at UJ the system will indicate whether you qualify for any available course.
- If you have previously applied at UJ for the 2019 Academic year the system will indicate your final status for the courses you have applied for.
- If you are happy with your current application status, click on registration information to get all the details regarding registrations. If you are not happy with your current course click on change course.
- Courses which you qualify for and still have space available will be displayed per faculty/College. Please select your preferred faculty/College.
- A list of available courses within the faculty/College will be displayed. Select the course you are interested in.
- If you are happy with your selection click on submit an enquiry. If you are not happy with your selection click on “make a different selection” to restart the process.
- Enter your cell phone number and click on submit.
- Your enquiry has now been submitted and you will receive feedback within 5 working days (weekends excluded).
Source: University of Johannesburg
(Visited 4,346 times, 1 visits today)