Home » Posts tagged 'Vacancies'
Tag Archives: Vacancies
McDonalds Vacancies for December Holidays Grade 10 to Grade 12
Calling all Grade 10-12 students willing to work over December. McDonalds is seeking to employ a Crew for December on a part time and full time basis.
McDonalds Crew Wanted December or Christmas part time and full time.
All branches of McDonalds in South Africa are urgently looking for Crew members to join them as soon as possible.
More than 100 positions available every month.
And if you’ve got enthusiasm, responsibility and drive, then you could be one of them.
If you’re looking for a job that could turn into a satisfying career, you’ve come to the right place.
Location All branches of McDonalds:
- Kwazulu Natal
- Free State
- Eastern Cape
- North West
- Northern Cape
- Western Cape
- Matric/ Grade 10 -12
- No experience needed.
4X People Wanted ASAP at Exxaro
Closing Date: 16 November 2018
Location: Leeuwpan, Mpumalanga
Vacancy for: Skills Development Act 18.2 – Youth Engineering Learnership
POWERING POSSIBILITY Vacancy Number: Four (4) 18.2 -Training Opportunities
- Electrician [x1]
- Diesel Mechanic [x1]
- Fitter [x1]
- Boilermaker [x1]
Exxaro Coal Mpumalanga offers a development opportunity to persons interested in growing their careers within Engineering.
The Learnership consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical / workplace experience.
REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO EC-LSE18 / 01 ON ALL APPLICATIONS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Grade 12 / Standard 10 with an E symbol or 40% and higher pass in English and Mathematics.
- NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol or 40% or higher.
- Applicants who passed Grade 12 / Standard 10 at a Technical High School – with Subject Trade Theory, English, Mathematics, Science and Technical Drawing – all subjects must be an E (40%) symbol or higher equal to N2 requirements) – may also submit their application for consideration.
Added to the above mentioned the applicant must be in possession of the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Trades: Minimum N2 qualification with all four subjects. The relevant Trade Theory is compulsory for Mechanical Trades. Plater / Welders must have Structural Drawings as a subject.
- Electrical Trade: Minimum N3 qualification or NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol 40% or higher
POSITION OUTPUTS: The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
- Personal performance in accordance with training programme
- Committing to the Company Rules and Regulations
CONDITIONS: Must be successful in:
- Selection Process Competency evaluation Interviews
- Must be in possession of a Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Reside in the 50km radius of Leeuwpan (Proof of Residence required)
- A valid Driver’s license will serve as an advantage
How To Apply
Applicants must submit a CV to one of the following areas by no later than 2018 / 11 / 16: Leeuwpan Training Main Gate CV Box or email to Zanele.Radebe@exxaro.com
Preference will be given to applicants as per Exxaro Employment Equity Plan
Note! Successfully completing all the above conditions does not secure your acceptance automatically.
Mpumalanga Public Works Vacancies 150 Positions
Closing Date: 09 November 2018
STIPEND OF R6500.00 PER MONTH
The Department of Roads and Transport has hundred and fifty (150) The Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport has hundred and fifty opportunities for Candidacy Programme in BSC / BEng / ND / BTech: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering for the 2018/19 to 2021 / 22 financial year. Interested unemployed persons are invited to apply for the above mentioned opportunities.
- The applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old, and unemployed
- BSc / BEng / ND / BTech: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- All assigned and dated applications should be submitted on Form 283 obtainable at any government department or at www.dpsa.gov.za/ documents.
- Applications must be accompanied by a brief CV, certified coples of qualification(s) and ID.
Participants will undergo an interview and successful participants will be informed accordingly
Participants will undergo practical training for three (3) years upon signing of a three (3) year contract.
The Department of Public Works Roads and Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Applications must be forwarded to: Head: Public Works, Roads & Transport
Private Bag x11302
NB: No faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
Applications addressed as above can also be hand-delivered at:
- Head Office
RHINO Building, Second floor, Government Boulevard, Mbombela 1200, Mpumalanga Province Enquiries: Ms BM Marule 013-766-8220, Mr DL Mabuye 013-766-6924
- Nkangala District
No. 7 & 8 KwaMhlanga, Government Complex, 1022, Mpumalanga Province Enquiries: Ms MG Mabena 013-947-2666
- Gert Sibande District
Corner Robertson & Joubert, Bathu- Pele Building, Ermelo 2350, Mpumalanga Province. Enquiries: Mr SFD Maseko 017-801-4000
- Bohlabela District
Thulamahashe Main Road, next to Government Garage and Graveyard, Thularahashe 1365, Mpumalanga Province. Enquiries: Mr SW Molamudi 013-773-0332/0639
- Ehlanzeni District
14 Bester Street, Mbombela, Mpumalanga Province Enquiries: Mr MG Mashile 013-762-6067
Note: Communication will be restricted to the shortlisted candidates only.
Should you not hear from us within 60 days from advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.
Upload Your CV for Pep Cell Jobs
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit a brief CV of not more than 2 pages and copies of certificates and Submit.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guideline
How to Upload CV
IBM Recruitment Programme Johannesburg
After Matric Job Vacancies Johannesburg
After selection, as new graduate you will learn on the world-shaping technologies innovative solutions which are at the heart of every business.
As a member of our team the successful candidate will get to work hands-on on the greatest and latest of IoT, Machine Learning, Robotics, Augmented Intelligence and Big Data technologies and more to address challenging business problems across industries.
You will be able to take over responsibility consulting clients to improve their value chain and to prepare them to future challenges, by improving their processes and applications.
You will grant client success along the entire application life cycle, starting defining the requirements, designing, implementing, testing and deploying the solution.
Technical Bachelor’s or Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Philosophy, Life Sciences)
- Experience in developing code
- Base knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition, Python, Eclipse and Cloud platforms
- Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, high flexibility, autonomy and problem solving skills
- Fluent English