The Tiber Construction bursary scheme provides financial support to qualifying candidates who wish to study full time in the field of construction. Funding support is provided for the payment of tuition, examination, residence and book fees.
Tiber Construction Hereby Invited Bursary Applications For The 2018 Academic Year
Our bursary programme currently supports 5 students in their studies in the fields of Civil Engineering and BSC Construction.
Who Can Apply?
- All applicants should have successfully completed their 1st or 2nd year.
- Study with a minimum of 60% in one of the following fields:
- CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- BUILDING SCIENCES (CONSTRUCTION)
(Applications for any other fields of study will not be considered)
The Following Must Accompany Your Application Form:
• Certified copy of your ID
• Certified copies of all academic records
How to Apply
E-mail Applications: Bursaries2018@tiber.co.za
Tiber Construction, 12 Desond Street, Kramerville, Sandton
Application forms are available on our website, Tiber construction offices or from the bursary office at your university.
NB. Practical Work Only Offered To Selected Bursary Students