This learning intervention is a full qualification which consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 150 credits. After having gone through the qualification the young professional (Call Centre Agents) will be equipped with the following competencies:
- Becoming a one- stop call resolution employee ·Capturing and updating of information ·Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in highly pressurised environment.
- Ability to market and sell products.
- Proactively and / or reactively retaining of business by means of up and cross selling different products.
- Knowledge on how to view invoices, adjustments, advance payments, credit notes and payment allocations.
- Handling of electronic communication
- Assistance with data- integrity campaigns
- Contracting and scheduling and understanding of Tracker systems.
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book Matric with a (D) symbol pass in English language and Mathematics.
- Not to currently be engaged in formal employment
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
- Basic computer skills
How to apply