Suncoast Casino is looking for learners who are interested in becoming part of an eight week course in order to qualify as a Dealer. Successful applicants will join the Dealer Training School based in Durban.
Suncoast Casino, is part of Tsogo Sun, a dynamic and innovative leader of gaming and entertainment in South Africa. Tsogo Sun welcomes job applications from passionate and hard-working team players who want to be part of our ever growing Tsogo Sun family. We value our employees and provide them with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process. If this is an offer that excites you, send in your application and you could be the newest edition to our family.
Our successful Tables Learners
- Must attend an 8-week training school
- Will receive a daily transport allowance & meal during training school
- Be committed to learning and passing ALL assessments during training school in order to qualify as a Trainee Dealer
- Be prepared to commit to a 12-month FTC contract after qualifying as a Trainee Dealer
- Able to commence Training School on 11 May 2017.
Our successful Trainee Dealers will
- Be trusted team players
- Present a professional and efficient image while on the gaming floor
- Be required to work shifts
- Matric (NQF 4) Maths / Maths Literacy or Accountancy, passing the subject with a minimum “D” symbol on SG or, “E” symbol on HG
- Good Verbal and Written skills,
- No criminal record
- No previous work experience required
How to apply
Applications close on 29 March 2017. Click here to apply online
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail, and details of an entry level assessment will be provided. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date of the vacancy, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.