Training Opportunities for the Youth with Maths, Science and Engineering Subjects
Columbus Stainless, founded in 1966 and part of the Multinational Acerinox Group, is proud to be the only producer of stainless steel on the African Continent. To remain one of the top stainless steel producers, we recruit excellent calibre people and are committed to training and developing them to reach their full potential and share in our successes.
Columbus Stainless is offering apprenticeship opportunities in Middleburg:
- Fitters & Turners
- Diesel Mechanics
You do not necessarily need extensive experience, but we do require the following:
- A minimum of an N3/Matric with Mathematics and Science and two relevant Trade-related subjects (with a minimum of 50% for each) or 7 subjects (including Mathematics and Science) at NCV Level 4 (with a minimum of 50% for each)
- Practical and logical, with an interest in equipment maintenance
- South African citizenship
- A willingness to work shifts and overtime, as required.
In return, you will be trained for an outstanding career in maintenance.
How to apply
Applications close on 06 April 2017. Click here to apply online
If you do not qualify for this offer, see other opportunities below
- 1000 People Required for Free Training in 12 Online Diplomas
- Gauteng Government Creating Job Opportunities for Youth
- Training Opportunities for the Youth at Columbus Stainless
- Free Diploma in Personal Nutrition
- Free Diploma in Weight Loss Management: Complete The Course and Start Your Weight Loss Business
- Register for Free Diploma in Financial Trading & Investment: Limited Free Space