|GET TO KNOW US
Truworths aims to be recognized as an employer of choice in fashion retailing and continues to invest in its people to ensure sustainable performance and business continuity.
At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
OUR VISION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
In the words of our CEO, Michael Mark, “The theme is simple…it’s all about fashion. This straightforward concept is a powerful reminder about what Truworths is all about – fashion.” (Annual Financial Statement)
|The employee will be required to work a 40 hour shift per week or as required by the company
| • Assist customers
• Payments and purchases on the POS system
• Opening new accounts
• Maintaining or controlling stock losses
• Customer feedback
• Building quality relationships with customers
| • Learnership certificate in Wholesale & retail processes (NQF level 2)
• New Recruits, Sales Floor & Service Desk certificates
• Crosstrained with minimum of 1 year’s experience on the floor and cash desk
• Creative eye for merchandise and housekeeping skills
• Product knowledge, passion for fashion and good selling skills
• Computer literacy, sound admin/credit knowledge
• Proactive, accurate and numerate
• Attentive to detail and vigilant towards shrinkage
• Self-motivated and security conscious
• Excellent customer relations and people skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Loyal, committed and energetic
|Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values and vision and to the achievement of Group, team and individual performance objectives.
Truworths is committed to transformation and meeting objectives of the Employment Equity Act. Meeting our employment equity goals and targets will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.
How to Apply
|Store Operations – Limpopo
Truworths Flexi Cross Trained Consultant Position
(Visited 146 times, 1 visits today)