Closing Date: 10 November 2017
Location: Tsantsabane Municipality, Northern Cape
This drive forms part of Sedibeng Iron Ore’s community outreach and development programme to address some of the challenges within the local communities.
Sedibeng Iron Ore is offering internships to currently unemployed graduates who have completed a tertiary qualification and are seeking post graduate experience in the following career paths:
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mine Survey
- Environmental Management
Qualifications and Requirements
- South African Citizen
- certified copies of relevant qualifications and academic records
- applicants will be screened and will be subjected to an assessment process
- Successful candidates will be obliged to enter into a contractual agreement with the company stipulating obligations of both parties
- The successful candidates must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one, as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Self discipline
- Positive and Safe Attitude
- Creative and original
- Problem solving skills
- Must be positive and serious about their own development.
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
How To Apply
Kindly forward your CV, and the following documents: Qualifications and motivational letter outlining your suitability to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position in the subject line
Communications will be limited t shortlisted candidates only.