Closing Date: 10 November 2017
Location: Tsantsabane Municipality, Northern Cape
This drive forms part of Sedibeng Iron Ore’s community outreach and development programme to address some of the challenges within the local communities.
<<Register for a Free Course>>
<<Enroll and Study for free now>>
<<Choose One Free Course Here>>
Sedibeng Iron Ore is offering internships to currently unemployed graduates who have completed a tertiary qualification and are seeking post graduate experience in the following career paths:
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mine Survey
- Environmental Management
Qualifications and Requirements
- South African Citizen
- certified copies of relevant qualifications and academic records
- applicants will be screened and will be subjected to an assessment process
- Successful candidates will be obliged to enter into a contractual agreement with the company stipulating obligations of both parties
- The successful candidates must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one, as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Self discipline
- Positive and Safe Attitude
- Creative and original
- Problem solving skills
- Must be positive and serious about their own development.
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
How To Apply
Kindly forward your CV, and the following documents: Qualifications and motivational letter outlining your suitability to the position to email@example.com with the relevant position in the subject line
Communications will be limited t shortlisted candidates only.