MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Twelve Months Learnership opportunity is available within our Supply Chain Deliver Function for People with disabilities.
Learnership will produce skilled youth that were previously unemployed and can now be economically active.
· The Learnership will have both Theoretical & Practical component.
· The Practical component will provide on job experience within a fast, dynamic environment in one of the following areas Customer Service Center, Transport or Logistics in Supply Chain Deliver Sub Function.
· Once the Learnership is completed learner will obtain nationally recognized qualification
· NQF3: Contact Center & Business Process Outsourcing Support (80566)
· Learners will receive a monthly allowance.
· Person Attributes:
High drive to learn & develop
Strong interpersonal skills
Fluent in English
Problem solving skills
· Matric (60% Average)
· Competent Microsoft Office Packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Learnership focused for People with a Disability
How to Apply
Closing date 10 June 2018
Unilever Call Centre Learnerships: 12 Months Contract
(Visited 2,543 times, 1 visits today)