UNISA Honours Bursaries for 2019 closing Date 31 January 2019
The closing date for applications is 31 January 2019.
Conditions of the bursary
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens registered for an honours qualification in any discipline at Unisa.
- The bursary covers tuition fees only.
- Awards will only be made if there is sufficient funding. The number of modules funded may be limited.
- A selection committee will convene to consider applications and to decide the amounts awarded to successful applications. The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Applications for a second year of study will only be considered if the applicant passed the modules that were funded in the previous year of study.
- The bursary will not cover modules that were previously failed.
- Preference will be given to students who completed their undergraduate qualifications at Unisa.
Documents to be uploaded as part of the application process
As part of the application process, you will be required to submit a copy of your ID document and your academic record.
(Visited 1,075 times, 1 visits today)