Stipend :Up to R6000 pm
Closing Date :30 June 2017
Restrictions :Only open to South African citizens
Valley Irrigation is the leading manufacturer of Centre Pivot Irrigation Systems in Africa. Currently no University or Technical College in Africa covers our product offering in detail from a theoretical or practical perspective. A graduate in Agricultural Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering interested in the Irrigation Field will find value in this program. We are willing to prepare the intern in the A-Z of our company operations, inclusive of sales and aftermarket support services.
The internship will cover the following:-
- One year program
- Campus to Corporate – Bridging Programme
- Site visits to clients who own their Irrigation Systems to see the product in operation
- Health & Safety Orientation
- On the job training will include rotations in various departments and out in the field where applicable i.e. Factory, Warehouse, Sales & Services inclusive Design of Irrigation Schemes.
- Training will include In house Training through Service Program hosted by our training Centre, Online Training through e-learning on our Company University portal, Irrigation Education online or through external service providers and training on our in house ERP System
- Training with the 3rd party Installation Teams
- 6 months will be spent at our Operations in Gauteng and the other 6 months at one of our Dealerships in the Northern Cape
How To Apply
Applications can be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE A DETAILED CV, COPY OF QUALIFCATIONS AND TRANSCRIPTS