A leading company in the transport industry are seeking young, talented individuals who have a great need for further education and love for all that is included in transport.
BURSARY OPPORTUNITY NATIONAL DIPLOMA, B-TECH OR B DEGREE IN ROAD TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
Students who would like to follow a fields of study in Transport and Logistics Management may require the following to be eligible to apply for a bursary in these fields of study.
- Applicants must be a South African citizen and hold a valid ID document
- Applicants must be previously disadvantaged and impoverished youth (35 years old and younger) from rural and urban communities within South Africa
- Applicants must be in need of financial assistance
- Applicants must be able to provide an approval letter of acceptance at an Institute of Higher Learning or proof that they comply with the Admission requirements at the Institute of Higher Learning of your choice
- Applicants must be willing to learn and hold a passion for the field of study chosen, plus have outstanding academic records
- Candidates must be a South African Citizen
- Candidates must hold a valid South African ID Document
- Candidate must have excelled in their Grade 12 Academic Year
- Candidates must provide proof of acceptance from an Institute of Higher Learning
- Candidates must be in need of financial assistance
- Must be proficient in English and have great communication skills
- Must be a problem solver with quick decision-making abilities
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
Documentation to be certified and sent to the below person:
- Candidates ID Document
- Candidates Academic Records
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Acceptance letter from University
- Proof of parents / guardians income
- Parents / guardians ID Documentation
- Curriculum Vitae
Preference will be given to candidates with disabilities as well as candidates preferably from the West Coast Area in the Western Cape.
Applications missing any of the documentation, will not be considered.
The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation on/off the campus (accredited), books and meals as per TETA Direct Unemployed Learner Bursary Policy and Funding Model.
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com
If you have not received any feedback within 5 days of application please consider your application as unsuccessful.