- Applicants must enjoy good health and be prepared to undergo a medical and substance abuse examination
- Applicants have to participate in an interview, numeracy, literacy and interest testing before the final selection will be made
- Successful applicants will be required to work on a construction site as part of the training process
- Successful applicants must be willing to travel and work at various building sites within the Western Cape Province
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a 12-month Learnership/Commitment Agreement on acceptance
- Training entails: Theoretical and institutional practical at FET College; work on a building site; apply health and safety regulations; maintenance of work areas and undertake administrative tasks
- Applicants must be a South African resident
- Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with Mathematics Literacy as a passed subject is required for Plant Operation Learnership.
- You must be in possession of a EC1 (Code10) Drivers Licence
- Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with Mathematics Literacy as a passed subject is required for Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Ventilation Learnership
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 34 years
Stipend: R1 815 monthly for the duration of Learnership Agreement
How to apply
Closing date is 14 September 2017
Applicants must clearly indicate the learnership being applied for and the reference number.