Atlas Copco South Africa, a world leading supplier of industrial productivity solutions, will be hosting a 12-months Learnership Programme for 12-months at their Head Office in Jet Park, Boksburg. They are looking for passionate and talented individuals who are currently unemployed and have not had the opportunity to undertake any tertiary education.
Please note that this business management learnership opportunity is for people with disabilities only.
- Candidates must have a matric (and preference will be given to candidates with no additional qualifications)
- Only candidates between the ages of 18 – 30 who are currently unemployed will be considered
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be available immediately
Candidates must have good communication and computer skills, be a team player and have a passion for self-development.
Your application should consist of:
- Latest copy of your CVAcademic Record
- A short motivation on why you should be considered for the programme (not less than 300 words)
How to apply
Closing date is 30 January 2017. Please e-mail your application to Wendy Buffa-Pace at Academy.SA@za.atlascopco.com. For any enquiries call 011 821 9000.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.