The following positions,Apprenticeships, learnerships, bursaries and scholarships are open for applications before 31 October 2019. View more details and send your applications via email directly to the recruiters/employers.
- PSG Graduate Internship Programme
- Compensation Fund is Offering Bursaries to Youth in South Africa
- Aerosud Apprenticeships X8 Positions Pretoria
- Western Cape Artisan Apprenticeships
- Clicks Learnership Programme for 2020
- Clicks Internship Programme
- NSFAS Bursary Applications for 2020 Still Open
- Banking Learnership Programme Johannesburg R12 000 Per Month
- Sports Production Internship Programme
- Kzn Human Settlements Department Internship Programme
- Entry Level Stock Admin Position
- Transnet Learnerships Closing Today [12 Month Programme]
- Software Developer Internship Programme Rosebank[R15 000-R21 000 per Month]
Applying for the above positions is easy. You have to open the position and check if you qualify. If so, go just before the end of the post you will find application details.
You can either apply via post, hand delivery, email or directly from the recruiter’s website.
Please note that aftermatric.co.za does not facilitate any employment but links you with the employer’s positions which you have to apply directly with them.
We are always advising you not to pay for any job and be alert of the scammers.