3 Months Internship Programme
An opportunity has arisen for a candidate to work with the Company on an intern basis. This will ideally suit a candidate who has just completed a relevant tertiary qualification and is seeking work experience, or is studying towards the relevant tertiary qualification.
This will ideally suit a candidate who has just completed a relevant tertiary qualification and is seeking work experience, or is studying towards the relevant tertiary qualification.
Web Development Intern REF# (# 36/01)
Contract Type Contract
Location Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Job Functions Design,Information Technology,Intern,Social Media,Software Development
Industries Hospitality,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure,ICT – Information & Communications Technology,IT – Information Technology,Public Relations / Communications / Journalism / Media & Promotions,Publishing
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3, SCSS and jQuery is essential
- Experience with WordPress, Photoshop and Adobe XD would be an advantage
IT Security Risk & Compliance – Intern REF# (12/09)
- Linux experience
- Windows Systems , Full networking understanding
- Strong technical security aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently. (WSUS, AntiVirus, SIEM, Firewall, HoneyPots, Logwatch, Vulnerability Scanners etc.)
- Performance driven
- Self Starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- ICDL, A+, ITIL, N+,Security+, Ethical Hacker, Windows, LPI or similar.
- Only candidates with the basic understanding of computer security will be considered.