I am glad to share this info with you to help you to find places to sell Mandela coins and other South African coins.
Here are 5 places to sell Mandela coins today:
People are placing their bids for Mandela coins on an online action platform called Bidorby. On this site you can start placing your adverts immediately. People can start with a smaller amount and increases as people bid for your product. To start click here to go to Bidorbuy now.
Another platform where I have seen a lot of adverts for Mandela coins is OLX. OLX is a free classifieds platform where users place their adverts without any cost. However, if you need more views for your advert you can bump it up by some bucks to get higher ad ranking. You can start now placing ads on OLX.
Gumtree has always been one of the busiest classifieds website where users post their adverts for free. This may have been slightly changed over the recent years. You can sell your Mandela coins on Gumtree now.
4. Junk Mail
Recently, I have browsed the Junk Mail classifieds and found out that people are placing their advertisements for Mandela coins. You too can start selling your coins on Junk Mail now.
4. Price Check
Price Check will only help you to compare prices on different sites. If you are wondering how much you should sell your coin, you might start by comparing prices on Price Check.
I hope this piece of info has given you some light and you can find a perfect place to sell you Mandela coins.
You might also like to read:
Get More details at: https://www.aftermatric.co.za/#ixzz5vVWAJ2Wq
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you