Main Purpose of Job:
Support the implementation of marketing plans and strategies aimed at achieving sales and profit objectives of Cardiac & Vascular group in SSA. These strategies cover products, pricing, processes and promotions
Understanding the changing dynamics of the markets in terms of competitor activity, customer needs and behaviours in order to direct our resources to the company’s best advantage.
Developing an expertise and understanding of the business to better direct strategy and train the distributor sales personnel to the level required to maximize results
Support research and analysis into market/ country data and sales data to build plans to justify investment plans and decisions
Support the commercial team in ensuring efficient execution of the sales operations process for order placement until the delivery of goods to customers and manage the order tracker in relation to this and all other trackers in relation to sales and commercial operations
To support the tender team in the preparation and execution of quotes
Actively take part in the day to day requirements to support to the CVG commercial organization . This includes all administrative requirements pertaining to the roles and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of marketing plan in conjunction with the Business Unit Manager & Product Manages to achieve forecasted revenue and margin targets
- Support the training and development of distributor sales team on product portfolios
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Forecasting and inventory control measures to be conducted within forecasted parameters
- Marketing of assigned product range in conjunction with International Marketing Strategies
- Costing of products
- Updating of product and price lists
- Ensure integrity of management information on products
- Market surveys
- Training and updating of products to distributor Sales Representatives
- Liaison with hospital and medical staff
- Training of medical and hospital staff on safe effective use of Medtronic Products
- Convene workshops for HCP training
- Support the planning and implementation of CMEs and Product Launches
- Insight into new business and support of CVG Sales Team in all aspects to help achieve and exceed sales budget,
- Implementation of sales and marketing plan to ensure the growth of existing business as well as managing customer relations at all levels in your territory.
- Effectively manage expense budget allocations as well as sample and demo stock.
- Establish and manage a regular operating mechanism for receiving sales reports
- Manage processes and tools provided for the effective monitoring of orders and their supply
- Compile monthly distributor sales data and disseminate for effective evaluation
- Ensure regular evaluation of pipeline of tenders and tender process to ensure effective execution
- Compliance with Safety, Health & Environmental policies and procedures
- 1St Degree from any recognized university Diploma or Degree in the Nursing, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or other Science field
- At least one year of work experience in a multinational organization
- Strong operational and administrative skills
- Strong computational skills, ability to work to targets, results orientated, deadline driven
- Sound overall business knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Previous project management experience
- Driving license required.
- Ability to work remotely, with limited supervision
§ Customer Focus
Is dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
§ Business Acumen
Knows how business works. Knowledgeable in current and future practices and trends and information affecting the medical devices business. Is aware of the competition and how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace. Can identify business and commercialization opportunities and can sell.
§ Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Steadfastly pushes self and others for results Able to communicate and drive the team to achieve goals.
§ Problem Solving:
Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers.
§ Technical Learning
Naturally inquisitive with all things technical and seeks out technical challenges and comes to solid fixes. Seeks out opportunity to learn and develop.
§ Planning and priority setting:
Sets objectives and goals. Develops meticulous schedules and constantly reviews as other priorities arrive. Anticipates and adjusts from market issues. Is not afraid to escalate to get resolution of roadblock. Identifies the critical few for self and others easily.
§ Decision Making
Gather information, evaluate and act, make critical decisions effectively, often without full information. Review and update as required to ensure business performance continuity and customer focus
Constantly update knowledge of business, competitors and technology to identify opportunities to improve the value of the Medtronic customer experience. Implement changes effectively and measure affects
§ Action Orientated
Focused, is action orientated and full of energy for the things that he or she sees as a challenge. Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning. Has the confidence to act. Gets on and seizes opportunity.
§ Time Management (includes Priority Setting / Delegation)
Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
§ Conflict Management
Manage conflict in a positive manner by reading situations quickly, exercises focused listening and resolves issues quickly and fairly through co-operation.
Ability to communicate effectively, show empathy. Strong listening skills and be able to manage difficult conversations.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
(Visited 450 times, 1 visits today)