Apply for the Accenture Scholarship Programme. Are you a top student looking for a bursary for 2021? Read more about Accenture Scholarship Programme and apply by August 2020.
Accenture’s 2021 Scholarships
The closing date is 15 August 2020, so act quickly.
Accenture, through its independent Education Trust, helps economically disadvantaged students with strong academic backgrounds to further their studies at tertiary institutions in South Africa.
If you are you a high achiever in your second, third, fourth or Honours year of study, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship. The bursary programme covers the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books and a laptop. In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship.
Applications will be considered from students who wish to major in one of the following disciplines at one of the universities listed below.
DEGREE COURSES AND UNIVERSITIES
- BSc in Computer Science
- BCom or BSc in Informatics or Information Systems
- BCom or BSc (Eng) in Information Technology + BIT
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current)
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electronic
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- Rhodes University
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Witwatersrand
You may also like:
- My Coin Auction: Make R500 to R1000 Daily [Mycoin.live]
- Gibela Transport Graduate Programme
- GPAA Experiential Learning Programme Pretoria
- IVA Learnership Programme
- Phlebotomy Technician Learnership CT and KZN
- NSFAS Online Application 2021 OPEN
- BDO Traineeships: Cape Town-Joburg-PE
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for a scholarship, please print and complete the application form (click here to download application form.
Closing Date: 15 August 2020.